Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mahikhan

Ahem ahem i know what you are implying you are very clever,kingyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Hehe nieces and nephews i want baloons then,someone made me theit l'il niece only todayπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
So family background matters,eh?πŸ˜†
I agree though we marry our kids in feudals only😳

thanks lol. well i hope your uncle/aunt buy you some ballons lol

Yes family background is very important. There is no gurantee but I believe that family backgrouns needs to be similar so that there is compatability between two familes. It is much more imprtant than a person's height. Sure marry your kids among feudals. I have no problem with that.

Edited by King-Anu-Lives - 14 years ago
adiroykapur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like tall guys =] I think girls tend to like tall guys because evolution has taught us that the men are supposed to be all strong and protect us. I guess I like tall guys also because if I wear heels...I dont want to look down on him. πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: Xserial_queenX

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I like tall guys =] I think girls tend to like tall guys because evolution has taught us that the men are supposed to be all strong and protect us. I guess I like tall guys also because if I wear heels...I dont want to look down on him. πŸ˜›</font>

i think most of the gals like tall guys πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by: King-Anu-Lives

thanks lol. well i hope your uncle/aunt buy you some ballons lol

Yes family background is very important. There is no gurantee but I believe that family backgrouns needs to be similar so that there is compatability between two familes. It is much more imprtant than a person's height. Sure marry your kids among feudals. I have no problem with that.

What's up with marrying my kids among feudals,sir?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
I agree to you height and looks hardly matters all that matters s your bank balance and and and family background...............................😳
Forever-KA thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mahikhan

What's up with marrying my kids among feudals,sir?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
I agree to you height and looks hardly matters all that matters s your bank balance and and and family background...............................😳

oh i am sorry. i didnt mean you personally. i was responding to your comment "we marry our kids" so i said "yes marry your kids" ..hope all clear..once again sorry for confusion

well what can i say ..everyone has their own criteria..so yeah some people look at bank balance too....
Edited by King-Anu-Lives - 14 years ago