Debate Mansion

Doing away with religious distinctions (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 20 February 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Noo, I dont think so. Every religon has different beliefs, different values, even more, different views on God and how the world came about. And every person should love their religion and what it stands for.

Religion should prevail always and only people should behave as good human which every religion teaches. The world would be at peace then.

We dont need to do away with the religions for that but just improve ourselves and our morals, inner self.
yes basically all religions teach us to be good first.
But religion is often misused and abused by the politicians and selfish persons.
The masses can be easily controlled through religion.
Personally no matter how bad the situaltion I would hate to give up my religious beliefs and philosophy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anku-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Doing away with religious distinctions (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xinit

Groupbie

Xinit

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by ~angelz16~

Noo, I dont think so. Every religon has different beliefs, different values, even more, different views on God and how the world came about. And every person should love their religion and what it stands for.

Religion should prevail always and only people should behave as good human which every religion teaches. The world would be at peace then.

We dont need to do away with the religions for that but just improve ourselves and our morals, inner self.
yes basically all religions teach us to be good first.
But religion is often misused and abused by the politicians and selfish persons.
The masses can be easily controlled through religion.
Personally no matter how bad the situaltion I would hate to give up my religious beliefs and philosophy.

I don't think having 4 wives, marrying your cousins and indulging in jihad is being a good muslim...

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 22 February 2010 at 12:40am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Xinit]

I don't think having 4 wives, marrying your cousins and indulging in jihad is being a good muslim...

yes it is wrong.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top