Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: -Aladin-

Yeah, I know tempers are no good.  Only GOD knows how many times have I lost it.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

That's why I said, I should be the last person talking.  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†   But it's interseting to see me being considered balanced. 😳  If only I tell my friends, they'd make so much fun of me.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

All is well that ends well.  I hope you guys try to keep some calm and decorum on the forum. Forums are for fun naa.  At least I come here for that purpose, not to read arguments or argue (it's another thing I end up doing the exact same).  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And now, I must report myself for being off topic.  😳😳

Like you said, we are alikee!! So I love it wen I hve someone to share the temper :P :P πŸ˜† But noo, honestly as I told you....you dont loose it 😊 Ya phir again as I said, maine topics miss kiye? πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yesh yeshhh, we shall do thatt...we shall maintain it ⭐️ I come for that purpose too...I ll get back to doing that. Sometimes ho jata hai...so I ll try and stop the "sometimes" too and get back to my enjoyment too 😳 Thanks to u! Thank u tons!! haha...its ok to argue "decently" 😊 and I think u do thatt toh phir so npzz πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Ya yaa report:-- 2 words "off topic" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Now reply later to this...go for classes!! Boring classes :P lol!

Desigalll, I really did not want to step in this topic again because I don't really have a decent history on this forum, and matters related to Shahid, LMAO. After time, I have also realized that my username is cursed because of my decisions to speak up, but whatev, I'd just tell you to not bother replying to the unworthy. If someone replies on the topic, interact with them, and if someone doesn't, just pretend they aint worth the time. You and I and the rest are here to have a discussion on the forum, not to make e- friends or e - haters, because we have a real life to do that. Nobody owns Shahid or Saif or Kareena: They are celebs in contract with the audiences. We have a right to trash them, praise them, judge them. It's a virtual contract and the price celebs have to pay for stardom.

**Note: I don't really follow my own advice, but ah, you are levelheaded, I am sure you can. πŸ˜† 

Just for the sake to be on topic: The video cleared the misconception, and it does seem that he's not mentioning Kareena, but oh well, everyone has their own opinion.

Edited by zainab25 - 14 years ago
anju101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Seriously, why is it so hard to stay on topic? Good for Shahid to move on in life. Edited by anju101 - 14 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
Jesus christ, can we ever have a civil discussion in here without jumping down other peoples throats?? The hatred everyone has is just getting ridiculous now.