14 jan written update - Vandana fears water

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

akhl

IF-Rockerz

akhl

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Guest - Vandana Dubey from Indore. She has come with her husband and her younger sister. She fears water. She mainly fears falling water such as shower. So she uses bucket to take bath. She does not take shower under shower. She even fear pictures of falling water.

Vandana goes into her past life.
Dr. Trupti - Feel how the ground beneath your feet is.
Vandana - Water
Dr. Trupti - What are you wearing in your feet?
Vandana - Nothing
Dr. Trupti - What is around.
Vandana - Water till knees. Take me out of water.
Dr. Trupti - Remember that you are in past life.
Vandana - Somebody is pulling me down.
She is crying and very disturbed.
Dr. Trupti - Who is pulling you? You need to know. Who is pulling you?
Vandana - He is pulling me by my knees. My knees are paining.
Dr. Trupti - Who is he? Catch him.
Vandana - Can't see him.
Dr. Trupti - You need to complete this journey of past life. You need to see where you were before you came into the water.
Vandana - There is sand. There are huts and people. There are fishermen.
Dr. Trupti - See yourself. What clothes are you wearing?
Vanana - I look like fisherwoman.
Dr. Trupti - Look at your hair.
Vandana -Unclearn
Dr. Trupti - What do you do?
Vanana - I go inside a room. It is an unclean room. There is fish smell. There is an unclean bed. Everything is unclean. I am moving with a basket. There is an old man with white beard and white hair. Perhaps my father.
Dr. Trupti - Come out of the house.
Vandana - There are houses nearby. All of them are small houses. I see fish nets. I see children playing.
Dr. Trupti - Is there anybody with you?
Vandana - No, I am alone. I am watching the sea.
Dr. Trupti - What is your name?
Vandana - Tamisha
Dr. Trupti - With your fingets, write the year on sand. Which year is it?
Vandana - 1904
Dr. Trupti - Now write the name of the place.
Vandana - It is some village.
Dr. Trupti - Which language do you speak?
Vandana - Some triball language. Do not understand.
Dr. Trupti - To which town do you go to sell fish?
Vandana - There are tall buildings. There is a horsecart. White buildings.
Dr. Trupti - See if there is any board nearby.
Vandana - Something round-round is written. Really strange.
Dr. Trupti - Are you walking on road?
Vandana - There are some cars.
Dr. Trupti - What kind of dress are people there wearing?
Vandana - Achkan, cap
Dr. Trupti - Are girls wearing caps?
Vandana - No, boys
Dr. Trupti - Move further
Vandana - A car comes. A girl comes out of the car. She is very fair. I am on the footpath. There are some more women like me. We are selling fish.
Dr. Trupti - Is there any famous building nearby?
Vandana - There is a white building. There are tall pillars. Perhaps it is a church.
Dr. Trupti - Where is this church?
Vandana - perhaps in south.
Dr. Trupti - If somebody buys fish, does he give money? Describe the money.
Vandana - Coins. There is some picture on it. Something is written.
Dr. Trupti - What do those fishermen call that language?
Vandana - Uluvaay.
Dr. Trupti - You come back to your home. It is evening. Do you ever go to catch fish?
Vandana - No. My father goes.
Dr. Trupti - When did you first get the fear of water? Go to that incident.
Vandana - It is dark. I am standing in sand at the shore.
Dr. Trupti - How do you feel?
Vandana - I am afraid. Water has come above my knees. I am unable to move my feet. Somebody has caught my feet.
Dr. Trupti - Who has caught?
Vandana - Cannot see. There is darkness all around. He is pulling me down. He is pulling harder. No. Pull me out. My feet. My hands. My whole body is aching. Pull me out.
Dr. Trupti - Where is your body?
Vandana - Inside water.
Dr. Trupti - Let water pull you down. Feel that water is above you. You have to get yourself rid of this fear. Your body is inside water. You need to feel that.
Vandana - Please pull me out.
Dr. Trupti - Your whole body is inside water. You are near your death. Very near.
Vanana - Pull me out.
Dr. Trupti - You need to feel it. Your body is floaing. You will see your body floating on water. Try to bring your consciousness out of that body. That body is floating on water. Can you see that body?
Vandana - I am floating
Dr. Trupti - How does the body look?
Vandana - Bloated
Dr. Trupti - Your consciousness is out of that body. Your fear of water is over with that body. That fear is connected that birth. That birth is over. That body is over. Your fear is over. Slowly open your eyes.

Ravi - How was the experience?
Vandana - It was very fearsome but the experience was good. The force of the wave was increasing. Waves pulled me down. I did not like seeing my body from the top. It was bloated. I was 20-22 year old at that time. The body was bloated. It was not looking good.
Ravi - If I give you a paper, will you be able to write those words?
Vandana - I will try.
Ravi gives her a paper. She writes something. It has round letters.
Ravi - Did you find the answer to your question?
Vandana - Yes, I did not know that my fear was connected to my past life. Now I know.
Vandana's husband - Earlier she feared water but did not know the reason. Now she knows. So I hope she will be able to overcome this fear.
Vandana's sister - She was feeling so much pain. I was feeling helpless.
Dr. Trupti - It was my duty to make you feel the pain completely. All that feeling was only during the regression. After the regression, you are perfectly all right. May be after some days, you will try to swim.
Ravi asks her to step inside water. She does.
Ravi - How do you feel?
Vandana - It is perfectly all right. If I can do this much, then I can even go further.

Vandana looked so disturbed during the regression.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sentientpragyakumarRaviSharmatherimsimpearldesaisashbKavitaKumariHeenapGauri22

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "14 jan written update - Vandana fears water" in Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bholabear

IF-Rockerz

bholabear

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Please try to post update of final episode also soon. So sad the show is over...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top