sukh
sukh

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
thx a lot for the update,Wink

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for the udate arti. Looks like Neha is going to die today. Poor Neha. ya, they should have shown Neha-Simran bond a bit earlier. I think Neha would have written everything in her diary. They showed her writing one yesterday. I think Abhi will read it and get to know that it was Nehawho at first, suspected Simran. Then she got it right and got great respect for simran. Probably she would have written a letter to Abhi in the diary stating he should forgive her and marry Simran.
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 01 February 2005 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sree_20

thanks for the udate arti. Looks like Neha is going to die today. Poor Neha. ya, they should have shown Neha-Simran bond a bit earlier. I think Neha would have written everything in her diary. They showed her writing one yesterday. I think Abhi will read it and get to know that it was Nehawho at first, suspected Simran. Then she got it right and got great respect for simran. Probably she would have written a letter to Abhi in the diary stating he should forgive her and marry Simran.

Are we all back to Square One!?! First we got mad at Simran for interfering too much in Abhi's life.. now Neha is shown 'understanding' their relationship and Simran is suddenly a goddess again? Why didn't Neha 'bond' with her when she was gifting them fancy pictures for their wall, rearranging their bedroom, advising her which color drapes to buy and sitting on their bed and clutching their bedsheet? I think she's forgiving Simran in retrospect, becos while all this was happening, God knows, she was frustrated like hell.

Besides, Neha has no reason to feel guilty about 'misunderstanding' Abhi and Simran's relationship.. Simran already admitted to herself that she was in love with Abhi all this time and in denial too. Neha actually understood it RIGHT earlier. All this new rona-dhona just makes it too weird. Agreed that Neha is a complex person who seethes and fumes a lot, but she did have every reason to be insecure about Simran's being 'haavi' over Abhi. That Simran is a wonderful human being is a different issue. I for one, would be equally mad whether my husband was giving too much preference to Aishwarya Rai, Phoolan devi or a nun in a convent!!! An 'other woman' is just that - an other woman.

Edited by queenbee - 01 February 2005 at 11:37pm
richakang Groupbie
richakang
richakang

Posted: 02 February 2005 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you queenbee.............and thanks fo rthe update aarti

Go to top