Page 3 Page 4

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sasamimi4eva

Originally posted by PrettyGirl19

Originally posted by yasmeeneee

Finally!!!!! Krishna get to know abt Nitin and Pratigya, not exactly but they got clues that there is something going on like marriage .... so i m happy to know that FINALLY he came to know abt Pratigya and Nitin's relationship ..... but i was so sad to see Krishna's hand full of blood Cry

todays episode was good ... and i enjoyed watching it but i closed my eyes when Krsihna squeeze the glass and blood on his hand Cry

ThankGODDDDDDD he now knows wat is nitin n pratigyas family up2Angry

ya even i cried sooo mcuhhh keh merey krishna krishna ka itnaa khooon beh rahaa hai someone stop t someon call the doctor i was touching my tv screen n sayingg NOOOO krishnaaa ko chot lag gayeeCryCry

my sis is like ur mad current lag jayega tv se stay awayShockedCryLOLi said koi baatt nae krishna krishna ko support tu kerna meraa haqqq hainaaOuchi will KILLLL nitin if he does the gustaakhi of putting the ring in pratigyas handCryAngryEmbarrassedi doubt il get this amazing chance to kill him as krishna krishna wont leave him at any costtWink

Gir u r not worst thn me :P i was shoutin like freakin hell nma room is like the last room at the corner on 1st flooor , buh still ma maids n mom came to chilll me down :P wallah i was jumpin n especially wen the glass part came :( i was shoutin like a f**ked up cwezy girl :P

uff cant w8 for krishna's more cweziness .. buh i guess ma mom will jst brake ma tv down :P cuz im for sure gonnna freak out :P

Love Krishna <3 mwahhh Blushing

even i closed my eyes but i dont remember did i scream or not   LOL .... GOD he is soooo madely in love with her .... u guys must ve seen his expressions they were awesome and after that when his hand was bleeding he was not feeling any pain .... haaay ye qatilana ada maar daala Wink

Edited by yasmeeneee - 14 January 2010 at 2:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Finally!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
sseriouslyyyyy hes got KILLER LOOKS N ATTITUDE muwahh muwah vr ghayal:((LOL

yasmeeneee

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
yasmeeeee nd others i must tell u tat i liked KRISHNA'S DEEWANGEE.HPE THE CREATIVES SHOW MUCH MOREWOF HIS DESTRUCTIVE ATTITUDE LATER ON..UUUUUUFFFFFFFF HE KILLS MAN.........HE KILLS EVRYONE...............I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEE UU KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAClap

yasmeeneee

yasmeeneee

Goldie

yasmeeneee

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

yasmeeeee nd others i must tell u tat i liked KRISHNA'S DEEWANGEE.HPE THE CREATIVES SHOW MUCH MOREWOF HIS DESTRUCTIVE ATTITUDE LATER ON..UUUUUUFFFFFFFF HE KILLS MAN.........HE KILLS EVRYONE...............I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEE UU KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAClap

LOL @ ur deewandii .... dont worry u ll very soon see his other face his aggression and obsession and his deewangee

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
HAAN deewange junnon ishq luve shuvv pyar vyarr sab dekhaye but nitin ko jaan se na maaaar daaley i dont wana see my hotie called a murderer as jail wail tu woh jayega nahey as we all know the police ppl are also scared of him ahahahahah
muwahh muwhahh hes addorable

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I'm sure Krishna will adopt an innovative way to stop the engagement...
or maybe the engagement would happen and he might be late for it, but whatever, this Nitin guy has to disappear at all costs!

ArhainAshish

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged
yes dkmystery m really very scared kya hogaa i wish krishna krishna engagement rok le:((KYA PREVIEW tha wowww oh GOD jaldey monday aye

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 11:53am | IP Logged
ha yar PrettyGirl, monday bohut door hai Cry

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.