Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vrkunduru thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
but atleast creatives should think, and make it akshara become pregnant and akshara insists not to tell her sasural except nandini, and gives her nice boy for akshara and girl for varsha.
lacchu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrkunduru

but atleast creatives should think, and make it akshara become pregnant and akshara insists not to tell her sasural except nandini, and gives her nice boy for akshara and girl for varsha.

akshra and varsha pregnant ......no way ....let them finish their studies and let them stand on their own feet first.
vrkunduru thumbnail
the families or not in new generation, especially singhania, and they no need to worry abt money, ok that fine, they no need to work, but thats good point, let them study aswell, but alos thye hav to bcome mothers aswell, and varsha and akshar both should help in maheshwaries buisiness
California Girl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am not in favor of either Akshara or Varsha becoming teenage mothers.  If this show is to have any redeeming qualities, then they need to portray these girls (because they definitely are not women yet)  finishing their education AND pursuing careers.  They need to reflect the majority of their viewers for them to be relatable characters.  I'm sorry but I don't buy the "they don't HAVE to work" line when it's spouted off on the show and I don't buy it when anyone says it here.  If they are blessed with financial security, why don't they work for an NGO and help others who aren't as well off?  Surely this would be more productive than achaar-making and arguing with dhobi??? How many women doctors, lawyers, scientists and professionals in India today HAVE to work?  They do so because they have an education, have gained knowledge and talent and are sharing that with the world. These days, women are putting off motherhood until they have established themselves and are in a relationship of equals.  A modern TV show in a modern country should reflect this reality and show the benefits of it. Your mileage may vary...
vrkunduru thumbnail

no need to think too modern, coz this serial was based on relations and love, but no love but, relations still there, i dont wanna argue in a such way that only boys should do work and girls bcome mothers, i am not that narrow minded, i am discussing abt seerial background,

and it may also happen akshara may go bak sasural after too draaging of episodes, like hawan may show for 2weeks same lyk this nandin love track for three weeks, etc, may b naitik or gy3 or babimaa will come to take akshara bak and asks to attend nanadini marriage, for their family presitge, coz if anyone knows in marraige that their bahu left the house.
k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

Hey guys... will do a short update...

akshara cums in her room & c naitik has arrived from work... she tries to help him but he juz ignores her.. thn she speaks up & tells naitik tat she accepts her mistake, atleast forgive her now but naitik is in no mood to 4give her.. he tells her tat since their marriage he has ignored all her mistakes thnkng she is new in the house but she keeps doin the same mistakes... like goin to her maayka all the time, makng gay3 angy & ths nandini drama.etc etc.. he tells her if she is not happy here thn she can go to her house, nobody is stoppng her... & thn leaves frm ther... akshi goes bhind him askng tat he really means wat he said... but naitik juz droves off... akshi packs her bag (very slow motion) & writes a letter for him & leaves
Precap - naitik cums in his room, gay3 already ther & tells him tat akshara has left the house..

Good for her now her in-laws will miss her (I hope)
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: k-kimya

Good for her now her in-laws will miss her (I hope)

gaya3 will miss since nobody there to establish dominance
ash_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was a veryyyyy emotional epi
i creid after seeing all this the I LUV U wala scene
precap was showing a veryy smalll light bczzz naitik was surprised tht akshara haad left the house.
ya allah naitik ko aqal de dai
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Honestly, How long was she suppost to keep putting up with all of this? She was treated so badly by everyone. I'm glad she left. But I hope she doesn't get into MORE trouble because of this.
I want the whole Singania family to feel guilty about how they've been treating Akshara.
rosepaul2110 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beautiful16

Hey guys... will do a short update...

akshara cums in her room & c naitik has arrived from work... she tries to help him but he juz ignores her.. thn she speaks up & tells naitik tat she accepts her mistake, atleast forgive her now but naitik is in no mood to 4give her.. he tells her tat since their marriage he has ignored all her mistakes thnkng she is new in the house but she keeps doin the same mistakes... like goin to her maayka all the time, makng gay3 angy & ths nandini drama.etc etc.. he tells her if she is not happy here thn she can go to her house, nobody is stoppng her... & thn leaves frm ther... akshi goes bhind him askng tat he really means wat he said... but naitik juz droves off... akshi packs her bag (very slow motion) & writes a letter for him & leaves
Precap - naitik cums in his room, gay3 already ther & tells him tat akshara has left the house..