Posted: 14 years ago

There have been many rumors lately about this beautiful couple's break-up. However, the fact is that John and Bipasha have moved in together. They both did not make any public appearance after the rumor of their break-up. According to theBollywood gossipers, Bipasha had ended the relation and they were not together anymore. It was also said that the couple has decided to give each other some space and let love take a backseat. After New York, John made no public appearance, while Bipasha was seen alone for the promotions of her movies.

In spite of the rumors, it was found out that John and Bipasha are not only in love but have also moved in together. A close source of Bipasha says, "John is now living with Bips at her Khar residence. Even though the move is not permanent, the two spend a lot of time together. Like any couple, John and Bipasha also have arguments but that does not mean they have split."

They couple many issues but that has been sorted out. Sometime back, the couple decided to give some space to each other, and that is the reason John did not accompany Bipasha at many events. Bips thought that the relation was becoming stagnant, and she asked John that they should spend some time apart.
When asked Bipasha about their relationship problems, Bipasha Laughed and said, "Guess we are living with each others ghosts day and night then! Thank you for informing me about this ridiculous buzz again. I am not a story and if people are talking, they have nothing else to do and cannot be happy for anyone. People thrive on negativity. Sorry to disappoint all those who are making this the talk of the town. Either I am getting married or breaking up! Amazing! Year after year the same stories." However, John was unavailable for the comment.

they will always be together...they r the perfect for each other! the break up is just a rumor
They're John and Bipasha, they just can't break up.
I hope that never happens!!
they just make the best couple ever!!
i agree with raju
sabrina
n preity

i just cnt imagine either john or bipasha being with others
they make a super couple
they shud remain together always
heck im surprised john hasnt proposed already
i mean bipasha is gorgeous, intelligent and many more qualities
I love this pair...one of my favs!! they cannot break-up!! i mean how can they?...they are them!!They are together. Its like when i hear bipasha i think of her with john and when i hear john i think of him with bipasha. So they just can't break up. They are together forever. haha. You know what i mean?! !!😆

;)
i love this jodi..... 😳

John and Bips are one of my fav couples and i dnt think anything can break them apart

they can never break up...they are perfect together.. and journos please get a life
They r hottest offscreen BW jodi!