Chit Chat

What would b ur Ideal day like??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Now everything that we want doesnt happen right Embarrassed...but just for fun...if you have to describe... according to you what would be your ideal day? like what all you would like to do..that would make it just-so-perfect? Big smile

It can be a regular day or a weekend...or maybe you can describe both LOL

but you dont have to describe minute by minute......just generally how you would like to spend your mornings, afternoon's, evening and night  Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What would b ur Ideal day like??" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
another great topic starWink
hmmm my ideal day would have to  be the weekend!!!! sometimes just staying at home n watching tv..all these saas-bahu soaps.. n making fun of them w/ family is ideal... LOL other than that...... wut i wud like to do....

my morning... in my cozy bed...sleeping.. :)))) then i'd wake up in afternoon...or whenever i feel like it! def not b4 12:30!
afternoon....just being lazy...eating.. talking on the phone..maybe visiting family or family friends...but mostly just being lazy n  relaxing
evening...hanging out w/ my friends.. bowling, shopping, snow fights or basicall nything w/ them (esp shopping)
night.. going out for dinner w/ my family at my fav restaurant...coming back n watching a nice hindi movie .. then saas bahu dramas.. n ofcorse making fun of them....then going online ..after that i'd put on some music n sleeeeep!

thats my ideal day! most of my weekends r combination of some of these things.. but its hardly all of it in 1 day..Embarrassed n theres too much unnecessary stuff like studyingDead

now describe ur ideal day star!

Edited by -Pinky- - 15 January 2010 at 10:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_on_earth

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

another great topic starWink thanku thanku Big smile
hmmm my ideal day would have to  be the weekend!!!! sometimes just staying at home n watching tv..all these saas-bahu soaps.. n making fun of them w/ family is ideal... LOL other than that...... wut i wud like to do....

my morning... in my cozy bed...sleeping.. :)))) then i'd wake up in afternoon...or whenever i feel like it! def not b4 12:30!
afternoon....just being lazy...eating.. talking on the phone..maybe visiting family or family friends...but mostly just being lazy n  relaxing  same here..i love doin dat LOL
evening...hanging out w/ my friends.. bowling, shopping, snow fights or basicall nything w/ them (esp shopping )
night.. going out for dinner w/ my family at my fav restaurant...coming back n watching a nice hindi movie .. then saas bahu dramas.. n ofcorse making fun of them.... if u dont like them y do u even watch it Tonguethen going online ..after that i'd put on some music n sleeeeep!

thats my ideal day! most of my weekends r combination of some of these things.. but its hardly all of it in 1 day..Embarrassed n theres too much unnecessary stuff like studyingDeadlol this definetly is the most unnecessary thing..WinkLOL

now describe ur ideal day star! sure! Big smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 17 January 2010 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Now everything that we want doesnt happen right Embarrassed...but just for fun...if you have to describe... according to you what would be your ideal day? like what all you would like to do..that would make it just-so-perfect? Big smile

It can be a regular day or a weekend...or maybe you can describe both LOL

but you dont have to describe minute by minute......just generally how you would like to spend your mornings, afternoon's, evening and night  Big smile

here's how my ideal day wud b like.....

if its a weekday...gettin up early to go to work...n my boss shudnt be around...or if he is..he shouldnt bother me much LOL...but that hardly happens..
i get back from work by evening..n then it shud go doing stuff like watching tv, surfin net, chattin, watchin movies, or just relaxing...and ofcourse playing with my nephew (which is the best part of the day) sometimes there are alot of things to do at home..like cooking n cleaning which i hate the most..Confused
then at night...sleeping wenever i m done for the day..LOL

if its a weekend..my ideal day wud b...getting up late in the morning.....and then just relaxing around..reading newspaper, magzines, watchin tv, and then obviously going out..mainly for shopping.....as i just love shopping...Big smile

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 02 February 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Let me imagine it extraordinary Tongue

Even on the most dismal day ever... mere bahar jaane se badal hath jaaye aur suraj nikal aaye...

Main kadam rakhu to phool hi phool bikar jaaye...

Gaari road pe nikaalu... to ganto se ruku hui traffic chal pare...

Agar late ho rahi hoon... to mere liye waqt bhi ruk jaaye...

Aur kya... *soching* *soching*

Shopping ke liye jao... to jo bhi cheez mujhe pasand aaye woh mere perfect size main mil jaaye hehe

Ek last piece kisi bhi cheez ki bache aur agar hum do ho... to pata chale 'arre stock main aur bhi hai'

Koyi agar dukhi ho to... uski chehre par smile le aao...

Bas mera din khushi se guzre... aur jo bhi aas paas hai unka bhi... chalo aas paas jo nahin bhi hai to chalo unka bhi acha guzar jaaye =p hehe

(pata nahin kya kya keh diya hehe... some of it doesn't even associate with me... magar aise hi Wink LOL)

Take Care & Keep Smiling! =)

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 03 February 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Originally posted by -Pinky-

another great topic starWink thanku thanku Big smile

afternoon....just being lazy...eating.. talking on the phone..maybe visiting family or family friends...but mostly just being lazy n  relaxing  same here..i love doin dat LOLyaa its funLOL
evening...hanging out w/ my friends.. bowling, shopping, snow fights or basicall nything w/ them (esp shopping )
night.. going out for dinner w/ my family at my fav restaurant...coming back n watching a nice hindi movie .. then saas bahu dramas.. n ofcorse making fun of them.... if u dont like them y do u even watch it Tongue i do like them!!... its just  fun to make fun you know,.. esp those soaps .. they are sometimes ridiculous!
then going online ..after that i'd put on some music n sleeeeep!

thats my ideal day! most of my weekends r combination of some of these things.. but its hardly all of it in 1 day..Embarrassed n theres too much unnecessary stuff like studyingDeadlol this definetly is the most unnecessary thing..WinkLOLhaha but no more of that anymore woooho!

now describe ur ideal day star! sure! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top