Mohnish Behl returns with Rann

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Mohnish Behl returns with Rann

Mohnish Behl started his career as a villain in Bollywood but later turned to positive characters and after doing a few films he has shifted to television and from the last few years he is concentrating on his television career.

Right now, he is shooting for his show Dil Mill Gayye, but along with that, after a long time, his film Rann is coming up for release too.

"I am playing an important character in the film Rann. I am playing Amrish Kakkar, who is the head of another competitor news channel opposite Vijay-Harshvardhan Mallik, played by Amitabh Bachchan. It was a challenging role for me to play, as it was opposite Bachchanji" says Mohnish.

Mohnish Behl believes that today's media is not trustworthy. He is playing a person who believes in business in Rann. "Freedom of speech doesn't mean that you will show it from your point of view. In some cases, the media over-hypes a few subjects. We should remember that after all, media is also a business. It's all about TRP and who will sell the news better, and that is what I am playing in the film," says the actor who is famous Bollywood actress Nutan's son and has made a mark in acting, just like his mother.

Right now, Mohnish is busy with the promotion of Rann and also with the shooting of Dil Mill Gayye, where all importance is being given to his character of late. "Dil Mill Gayye is one show which I am doing for so long, and right now, my character is playing an interesting role. A few new doctors are trying to trap Dr.Shashank for some past rivalry. I guess it's a very different show from others; it is not the same like other shows on air," concluded Mohnish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohnish Behl returns with Rann" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top