Shravani the messiah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartacus thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have a strong feeling that Shravani would turn into the real messiah and reunite Arman......

Because i have reasons for it she is not hell bent in marrying Manav, its Manav who is messing things up.

Now that Archana has denied him divorce but he goes on assuring Shravani to trust him,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
i believe Shravani's character would be eventually playing cupid among the love struck torn apart by destiny........Arman to reunite.........😉
So i don't think so that she will turn negative and i hope unlike the other K  serials where people turn negative.............She remains +ve throughout and i hope she bridges the gap............😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This thought had crossed my mind initially but then all looked really simple n totally opposite of Balaji shows...

U know if they introduce this kind of track I will give Ekta award for totally revamping her style n Making some nice shows but I guess she doesnt want awards she just want trps which she will get by keeping ArMan separate for more time n den keep on introducing track which looked like ArMan coming together but will never meet..LOL
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NO, she will separate ARMAN MORE

SHARAVNAI IS NOW REAL VILLLIAN OF SHOW.   STill wait for 2-3 years to get ARMAN BACK.😡