Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Amritaluvs_SRK_

Amritaluvs_SRK_

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
I live in US  so we are a bit behind but anyways! I dont get why everyone is sooo over reacting! Specially Naitik!! Sometimes I feel like going there and giving him a slap or two (his character) Angry!! I mean I understnd that Dadaji, BM etc. are over reacting cause this didnt happen verry often in "their time". But why is Naitik reacting?/?? He should understand that "ok Nandini Loves Mohit... thats a good thing cause I know I can trust Mohit to take good care of my Nandini Didi." Why does he not get itConfusedConfused????????  And another thing is that why are they blaming Akshara??? Its not her fault, she just wanted to help Nandini and Mohit. I dont get it!!

What do you guys think?

Edited by Amritaluvs_SRK_ - 13 January 2010 at 8:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLove

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Want to slap Naitik!!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

haji08

haji08

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
i totally agree how is she suppose stay in her in-laws house when  her husband doesnt support her and that is the only reason that she is in that house

NAKSHFAN_289

Groupbie

NAKSHFAN_289

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

want to slap naitik???

I want to slap this stupid CV's team...they make totally illogical track of mohini..now they want to give d screen space to dumb maheshwaris, thrown out track unacceptable, no one bahu thrown out from d house for on basis of one silly small reason..it's not happen in any family of this world.., it happen, means..Weakest husband-wife relation between Akshara-Naitik, now no any one balanced character left in YR..

DJ says puri biradari me pata chal gaya n this  dumb maheshwari don't know about that..how is it possible???.., allways akshara says i should not do this...but after some time she done d mistake.. Akshara don't want to talk with mohit..when naitik came she talk n he goes she cut d phone.. what is this???. List was not completed, many more other illogical scenes... why they are want to make this illogical n unnecessary tracks n scenes....... CV's really u are kill us....

Edited by NAKSHFAN_289 - 13 January 2010 at 11:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_Arshi_charu_

naitikankshaaaa

Groupbie

naitikankshaaaa

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
i think naitik is right at his place...........aksharaAngryhaving n affair frm her own husband is totally wrong nd unacceptable............wheather that is INDIA or US

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_Arshi

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
guess akshara is just made bali ka bakraCry....stupid CV s r making naitik react like tat....i hope he soon understands tat he is digging a hole for himself n spoiling a very beautiful relationship....

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NAKSHFAN_289

want to slap naitik???

I want to slap this stupid CV's team...they make totally illogical track of mohini..now they want to give d screen space to dumb maheshwaris, thrown out track unacceptable, no one bahu thrown out from d house for on basis of one silly small reason..it's not happen in any family of this world.., it happen, means..Weakest husband-wife relation between Akshara-Naitik, now no any one balanced character left in YR..

DJ says puri biradari me pata chal gaya n this  dumb maheshwari don't know about that..how is it possible???.., allways akshara says i should not do this...but after some time she done d mistake.. Akshara don't want to talk with mohit..when naitik came she talk n he goes she cut d phone.. what is this???. List was not completed, many more other illogical scenes... why they are want to make this illogical n unnecessary tracks n scenes....... CV's really u are kill us....

i agree

EatPrayLove

EatPrayLove

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
hey dear...count me in!
Would love to do as you suggest!
I just made a similar post in another topic...

naveenaa

naveenaa

Posted: 15 January 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged

In todays episode    i just hate naithik  .....he is treating his wife  as a dog....no value for her opinion,   what is this  ????   she also belongs  from a  good  reputed family....singhanias   used  to give more respect  for their  servants..........akshara ke liye to   voh bhi nahi.....and each and every one in  the family is doing the same....no one is trying to  solve the problem.........

Edited by naveenaa - 15 January 2010 at 11:26am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top