India-Forums

Why so religious? (Page 4)

Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Emptiness

Originally posted by sam_84

so you mean universe came just like that? life came just like that? humans really came frm apes?

humans are apes... I know it's being nitpicky, but still

If the world is created, there can be no evolution...... evolution means creation continues....Evolution implies that creation is not complete...Bt God cannot create an incomplete world..... Tht would be going against god's nature..... He is perfect and whatever he does is perfect.... Neither he nor the world is evolving. ...everything will be at a standstill...Darvin says he says creation is an ongoing process... I think this is the reason why some religious groups are against Charles Darwin......cos  of that man was bringing an idea which is going to kill God sooner or later...Smile
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Originally posted by sam_84

so you mean universe came just like that? life came just like that? humans really came frm apes?

humans are apes... I know it's being nitpicky, but still

If the world is created, there can be no evolution...... evolution means creation continues....Evolution implies that creation is not complete...Bt God cannot create an incomplete world..... Tht would be going against god's nature..... He is perfect and whatever he does is perfect.... Neither he nor the world is evolving. ...everything will be at a standstill...Darvin says he says creation is an ongoing process... I think this is the reason why some religious groups are against Charles Darwin......cos  of that man was bringing an idea which is going to kill God sooner or later...Smile

Yeh well that depends on how you define God, if you define it like that, then I guess you'd have a hard time accepting evolution.

But still, you could reconcile your faith in God and the theory of evolution, most people would just say that evolution is a part of God's overall design, that this is just a mechanism started by God.
Its actuly controversial issue between scientific truth vs religious truth....actuly religion not botherd about with philosophical questions and answers....its like riddles or a infinit loop...Smile

Edited by Believe - 14 January 2010 at 10:57am
CunningLinguist IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 11:14am | IP Logged

cuckoocutter Senior Member

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged

Vinzy IF-Stunnerz
Vinzy
Vinzy

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

Its actuly controversial issue between scientific truth vs religious truth....actuly religion not botherd about with philosophical questions and answers....its like riddles or a infinit loop...Smile

What's your own opinions on this, do you believe in God?,
Am not into Blind believe......blind belief is unnecessary, becos belief means blind. It is just a repetition....I like to see god my own way... It is not seeing through reason.... it is seeing through the heart.....we all belief different concept....belief is always in a concept -God, a heaven, a hell, a certain theology, a certain system of ideas.......but faith is your own immediate experience...its like a love ...Smile  do you believe in evolution? yes...the process happening each second...
pogo Senior Member
pogo
pogo

Posted: 20 January 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged

Impermanance.. The fear of what is gonna happen after death.. Insecurity..  These factors lead  people to believe in an all powerful heavenly guardian.. our knowledge of the universe is too little.. We have countless unanswered questions in our mind.. I was a hardcore atheist once.. But now agnostic.. My knowledge is too little.. My ignorance is too large..

Go to top