Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
I know! I used to wait for Mondays, coz my fav shows come then.. but now, after YRF shows started.. i wait for weekends to come! But it's kinda good.. at least the show wont end so early.
ratika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Adorable_Anu*

I know! I used to wait for Mondays, coz my fav shows come then.. but now, after YRF shows started.. i wait for weekends to come! But it's kinda good.. at least the show wont end so early.

U mean MJHT..U wait for it..??

I used to wait for DMg when Abhi-Nikki were there but now I just wait for weekends..😆
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
MJHT, no, not really. i used to wait for DMG & LNMDJ. but all 3 shows have gone down the drain, lol. oh cool Abhi-Niks.. i like them too.. they're the only jodi in DMG which actually got their happy ending.😆

Anyway, back to R.com. what do you think is gonna happen?
ratika89 thumbnail
I don't know what will going to happen...But I want the romance, confusion, jealousy, fun to start now😆as after AN, I think RI will mark something on my Head..😆
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
oh.. jealousy is surely gonna happen. Rohan is getting really jealous these days.😆 last week's RoSha scenes were awesome. hope we get even better ones this week!
ratika89 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Adorable_Anu*

oh.. jealousy is surely gonna happen. Rohan is getting really jealous these days.😆 last week's RoSha scenes were awesome. hope we get even better ones this week!

I didn't feel any jealousy last week..😕
hope to get it this weekend..😆😆
*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
you didn't? of coz he was jealous of Gaurav. that's why he told Isha to stay away from him at 1st. but i cant believe this week he's gonna get jealous of that shorty in the promo.. forgot his name.😆
ratika89 thumbnail
Ok, Anu, I have to go now, nice chatting with u.😃
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
OKay i am gona go watch Rishta.c nowww... ! I hope its good as the last one :D:D
i.luv.chocolate thumbnail
Hello Aditiii :D !!

Did you watch the epi yet ?