Uttaran

NEED Help Pleaseee

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aredhel

Groupbie

aredhel

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Hey guys i know u all r rlllyy busy but i requested and uttaran tune in the help desk and i got no response, im thinking of using the tune for a cultural project so i'd really appreciate it if someone could upload for an ipod format, preferably in 13 Aug, 2009 its the tune that plays when Jogi asks Ichcha for the truth and she follows him upstairs(3:37-5:55). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDDj5v5NB2c 

I'd really appreciate it if someone could do this for me, and a heartfelt thankyouuuu to anyone who helps me =)))))
sincerely,
aredhel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEED Help Pleaseee" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top