Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I agree Shabnam, Madhu should tell the truth. It also seems Dhani is getting tough now.
YRKKH1 thumbnail
I like SGJH but not happy with Neha leaving the show. I don't think Barkha will look that good with Kunal.
Mona_Maurya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Same here....I also don't think Barkha look better with Amber as she looks much elder than him...
I too want Neha again.....

@ Topic :- one thing is sure...Amber's dad hasn't changed...he is still continues with his evilness....He had kidnapped Sudha...Although Sudha has escaped but i doubt that this time Amber wont believe her...Dhaani & Sudha will face Amber's ignorance...m quite upset with current storyline...

The most saddest fact is Neha is not a part of SGJH....i like her as Dhaani...Creatives 😡 😡 😡
xangel01x thumbnail
Starts with all the family praying. Ambars dad is in a seperate room and later sneaks out.
He gets into a car where taiji is sitting and they smile cunninly (argh)
Ambar's dad was behind the kidnapping of Sudha.
Sudha runs away and makes a call to dhani but dhani is not sucessful in finding her and sudha is recaptured.
she is taken to the village by the goons, taiji and ambars dad are there. He humiliates her in front of all the villagers. Ambars dad ties sudha up against a post and gets men to throw colours at her.

The precap - ambars dad continues to humiliate sudha infront of the villagers. I think he tries to dress her up to be a bride dont know

(SAD EPISODE REALLY)
Edited by xangel01x - 14 years ago
Rainy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have not seen the episode but I knew that he would be behind everything.  He can't become nice all of sudden. 
Amina90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the highlights.
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rainy

I have not seen the episode but I knew that he would be behind everything.  He can't become nice all of sudden. 

True..he and his bhabhi have same nature...and this plot has been overused in many serials/movies

Another thing I would like to point out..if a widower has to wear white clothes why cant taiji wear white clothes. After all her husband is no more like Sudhas husband..😕
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Am shocked that Sudha died and I feel this show is loosing its main story. The first promo was...Dhaani doing everything as a wife still her husband is busy with his 2nd wife. Now it looks like we will watch Dhaanis revenge...
samiyah05 thumbnail
where is the written update of 19/3/2010
hiaa thumbnail
why is there no writtenupdates for this show !😕