Pavitra Rishta

Why does Manav keep on saying that!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
I guess the erason why he keep repeating this is coz when actual time will come wen Manav will realize that Archu was not guilty n he has to decide btw marrying Shravani or staying with ARchu he will sit n remember all these moments wer he had promise Shravani.....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Manav keep on saying that!!! (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashu-n-Sush

Ashu-n-Sush

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by cool_mom2

He very well knows himself that he is still in love with Archana and her coming to stay with him might change everythng.
I don't think he feels that he still loves her  and I think he feels that Archana can never come between him and Shravani. He seems very very sure of it . That is why he is point blank telling Shravani to trust him.

I too was thinking about the same.. Manav has changed so much..It doesnt even look like he loves Archana now.. he dont have any effect that Archu refused to divorce him... he just think abt Shravani...  i dont like this Manav...

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
manav keeps telling that so that it makes shrawani feel that he is going to marry her by his own wish not by force Angry Cry

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I think for Manav his and Archana's love for each other no longer matters, they have to go their seperate ways. He has to duty towards Shravani and her baby, he is doing this for his family.
I thinks so too .
Fine , go , stay happy in life with your new family .
Best of luck to you my friend .

toshibelekar

toshibelekar

Posted: 14 January 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
I HAte MANAV (used to love him)

BUt until he Stops loving Sharavni and Take care of Archana.

I HATE PR now.

MY POOR ARCHUCry

EKTA has ruined the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top