Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

cool_mom2

cool_mom2

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I just don' t understand why Manav keeps on saying to Shravani "main tumse wadaa karta hoon". He very well knows himself that he is still in love with Archana and her coming to stay with him might change everythng. He will not be able to keep his promise to Shravani. So why does he keep saying that? Do you think Ekta might use this later to cook up a storyline?
As far as Archana is considered I say " Go girl, finally you have learned to leave your mom's pallu and stand up for yourself and your love". Wonderful strength of charecter shown. I love this Archana....Somebody please kill this MAnjusha..she is such a snake. Rasika has popped out chips of the old block, Ajit and Manjusha.

Have any of you watched Ekta's Kasam Se. PR will eventually turn out to be another Kasam se with Manav and Archu raising Sachin and Shravani's baby. I am waiting to see some romantic Armaan scenes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dimple-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why does Manav keep on saying that!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
I am also extremely disappointed with the way Manav is behaving . He only cares about Shravani and the baby . Archana saying no to divorce did not mean anything to him . Not once  did he feel even a little bit happy that Archana still wants to be with him , that she still loves him .Her happiness, their life their marriage mean nothing to him at all. All that means is keeping Shravani happy and safe .
I don't blame Shravani anymore for staying in the house , after all her future husband keeps telling her again and again that she belongs there .I also do not blame her for keeping the mangalsutra as it no longer belongs to Archana .

Jay-Dee

Goldie

Jay-Dee

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
can't wait for Shauv to show Archu her own mangalsutra...

-ArMan_SrKajol-

-ArMan_SrKajol-

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
I hope if archana nd manav raise schin nd shravaniz they still have their own!!!!!!!!!! B

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_mom2

He very well knows himself that he is still in love with Archana and her coming to stay with him might change everythng.
I don't think he feels that he still loves her  and I think he feels that Archana can never come between him and Shravani. He seems very very sure of it . That is why he is point blank telling Shravani to trust him.

layna

Goldie

layna

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
i'm fuming with anger right nowwwww, i want to screammmm.i want to kill MANJUSHA, i want to kill her.i don't get it why is Archana's family so disappointing, so weak, they are doing nothing, just stand there and open their mouth without saying anything.i'm really fed up with that Manjusha, fed up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aur Manav, Manav i love him, really love him, but right now he is getting (a tiny little bit) on my nerves, he keeps on saying like you said that he made a promise.come on Manav who are you trying to convince, Shravani or yourself.you don't even think what you say, if your relationship was broken, you would have said something when the judge asked you to say why you want to divorce Archu.per tab na, you were in silence modus, so please now just don't waist your saliva talking rubbish and let bappa show you the way.
aur haan, i want Archu's mangalsutra back, it has nothing to do in Sharavani's possession!

aaah i feel better now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikitagmc

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
I think for Manav his and Archana's love for each other no longer matters, they have to go their seperate ways. He has to duty towards Shravani and her baby, he is doing this for his family.

Jay-Dee

Goldie

Jay-Dee

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I think for Manav his and Archana's love for each other no longer matters, they have to go their seperate ways. He has to duty towards Shravani and her baby, he is doing this for his family.

so that would explain the spirits sequence telling eachother to go their separate ways.. what you think...?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top