Kollywood Masala

Do read - Mod warning

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

cinemalever

cinemalever

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:

FYI - Mind your words in a public forum.

This post have been deleted for using derogatory words and bashing the Dev team members!

Do not incite other members against the forum, its member and dev team members. If you have any query or doesn't like certain things, then take it up via PM to the member instead of disturbing the forums peace where such kind of things should not be discussed.

If we see any repeated post and spamming, your warning levels will be increased!

Meli

IF Dev Team

Edited by meli - 13 January 2010 at 2:17pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Do read - Mod warning" in Kollywood Masala forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cinemalever

cinemalever

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

see in the signature of this member she sends  a veiled threat to another member.
this is how this group functions.
using terror tactics to intimidate innocents.
now let me see what action. dev.team takes on her/him

Edited by cinemalever - 13 January 2010 at 12:03pm

cinemalever

cinemalever

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
see in the signature of this member she sends  a veiled threat to another member.

Idle vspace3 alignabsMiddle Karthikka

Goldie

Karthikka vspace5

Direct Link  Report vspace5 Quote vspace5 Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
HAPPY PONGAL EVERYONE!!!!

Wishing you all a rich and sweet life.

Pongalo pongal. Big smile

Goldie

Karthikka vspace5

Direct Link  Report vspace5 Quote vspace5 Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged

Edited by cinemalever - 13 January 2010 at 12:31pm

cinemalever

cinemalever

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

now let me see what action.

dev.team takes on my complaint.
i have caught a member red handed with valid evedence.

Edited by cinemalever - 13 January 2010 at 12:47pm

cinemalever

cinemalever

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
all members now kindly follow me here.
this is how things happen here.

that member will escape with the help of meli and atina.

that signature will change.
her/his post will vanish in thin air.

since they know i would have copied it,
they will ban me,
and then all my posts also vanish
my member ship banned, ip blocked .

and i will send many emails to admin. no action will be taken.

now everyone will have a first hand experience of my allegations.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:

Ss you have mentioned in one of your repeated posts, it is time we clear all the misunderstanings! We highly respect your views and thank you for sharing with us your concerns. And today we wish to clarify some of your points.

You had recurrently mentioned that you were banned by a Viewbie/ a moderator. However, it is a well known fact that the right to ban is held by the higher heads of India Forums, and not by the Viewbiews or the moderators. Further more, such decisions are made with adequate reasons, considering any inconveniences that member may bring about to the forum and its members (Not just the DT team or the so called Gangs you had mentioned). After all, as per the rules of India Forums, such issues are to be dealt via the personal messenger service. Hence, we kindly request you to contact the right person via the personal messenger service.

With regards to all your posts, no one is to be blamed for deleting your posts, as it automatically gets deleted when the member is banned.

Hence, once again, we kindly request you to contact the involved persons via the PM service, and we also welcome you to join us in the various sections on forum.

Feel free to PM me if you have any further problems but do not disturb the forums atmosphere and attack other members and DTs. The admin have even tried to solve this porblem with you last time but it didnt go well but we are still willing to try again.

Its time to forget the past and move on!

Thank you,
Meli

IF Dev Team

Edited by meli - 13 January 2010 at 2:21pm

atina

IF-Veteran Member

atina

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cinemalever

Idle vspace3 alignabsMiddle Karthikka

Goldie

Karthikka vspace5

Goldie

Karthikka vspace5

Everyone has his/her  freedom of having his/her own Siggies.......as long as it does not contain any foul language etc ....it is ok with our rules...

Who gave you the right to call me stupid....? and you are talking about the rules here?

But it is ok.....everyone here knows what really is wrong.....

Edited by atina - 13 January 2010 at 1:56pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top