Jan 13th 10: Suraj calls Santu Maa

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Adios Arjan
Happy Lohri & Happy Pongal to everyone 🤗
Happy Birthday to our Live Updater Malli. Have a wonderful year ahead filled with lots of happiness. 🤗
Episode full of Khemi, Maulik scheming to have family members against Santu.  Suraj called Santu Ma. Someone kill Maulik😡 and send Taru to desert where she can die without water.  Boring, teary,  skip only watch end of part 3.

Highlights
     Khemi talks to Arjan preforms his last rites
    Taru blames Baa
    Suraj calls Santo Maa
  • Maulik is scheming
Detail Written Update Jan 13th 2010

Part 1: Emotional talk Khemi to Arjan
Khaddu & Toral bring Khemi to Arjan's body. Khemi holds Arjan hand that touches her stomach. Sometimes two people say words without speaking, they understand without talking. She talks to unborn baby saying in couple of months you will be born and you will be called Krishna as your father had chosen the name for you.  Whether its a boy or girl it will be called Krishna because you are symbol of his love. (I am going to be sick)  Prem ka dursa naam Krishna hota hai. She talks to unborn child say you will see everything expect your father who brought you into this world. For the last time you will feel his touch in the form of a blessing. Bless your child Arjan before leaving for your final journey.

Part 2:  Final Rites & Maafi
Hiten consoles Khemi, tells her to take care of herself. Khemi wants to go to Arjan's last journery to the graveyard. Everyone is shock. Khemi says she is taking Arjan's child to the graveyard for his last rites. Khemi does Arjan's last rites.  At night Khemi with Baa, Moti, Toral, Khaddu, Hiten brings the ashes in the pot at DM's feet. On behalf of Arjan, she asks him forgiveness as in drunken state Arjan attacked his father.

Part 3 watch Santu & Suraj scnes
In the living/family room Ba is talking, I wonder who put the evil eyes on our laughing/happy family, Arjan is gone, DM is unconscious, Khemi is out of control, and Santo.  ( I know Taru/Maulik) (Woh asha hai song plays in the background)Hiten says we need to take Santu out of the storeroom, devil Taru comes and says its not necessary.  (Taru is going to rule the House like Jigs did.)While pointing her fingers at Baa, she blames Baa saying it's all your fault that instead of handling her to police you have hidden her in the storeroom. Taru says that Santu has put evil eyes on our family and she is all responsible. She talks about Santu black shadows on the family and how they will be all unhappy. (Naahi its you)

Toral says Baa we will all support you. Baa says Arjan was her son, a mother suffers a lot for her child, and that's the reason she will hope her door. (Baa is looking at Suraj playing ball.)
Santu is sleeping on her hands, when she hears a soft voice calling her Maa, Maa, Maa, she opens the door sees Suraj. He says that no one plays with him, everyone was crying, and no one is talking. When villagers put garland on DM everyone claps and smiles but when they put garlands on Arjan everyone is crying. Why is that Maa? He asks her about Arjan. Santu says that Arjan has become a star. Suraj says Subhi Maa is also a star. Suraj says to Santu you have come Maa, and everything is all right. She hugs him. Suraj asks Santu to feed him something. Toral and Kaddu are asking if Santu will come outside but Baa says it will not be Santu but it will be a mother who will come out side. Chan chan of payals are heard and they see Santo with Suraj heading toward the kitchen.

Part 4: Maulik scheming
Maulik goes into Khemi's room who is staring at Arjan picture and crying. Maulik takes Khemi by her hand, he says to her I can understand your pain but you havent eaten something since yesterday but eat for your child. He says look at Santu, (Santu is feeding Suraj) he continues Arjan was her son and jiju but she is normal, she is smiling, eating and feeding halwa. Why can't you do the same thing for your child Bhabi? (Baar aya Bhabi wala)

Khemi sees this and is mad. Taru with her crooked smile says after killing son of this house, she has even shed fake tears, she should have been behind the bars, but what we can do. Maulik says don't worry Ma everyone will be against Santu. I will put a fire that Santu won't be able to put out. It ends on Maulik and Taru's face. (Someone kill Maulik)
Edited by *Piku* - 14 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Piku.. I'll join you to kill Maulik.. another psycho yaar.. it was him who instigated Arjan to kill Hiten.. and he has no regret for that ans is showing fake concern for khemi.. 😡
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Pick...I will join you and Uma to kill maulik..
ammoos thumbnail
Maulik was thinking the other day why all the members showing laove to the one who made khemi a widow.. stipud if Arjan had succeeded in your plan Toral would have been a wodow now.,. why couldnt he see that😡doesnt he care for toral or he just care for his beloved wife😈
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
hi I'm a new member. Someone please tell me when DM is going to wake up will it be this week by annnny chance???? 😡 please someone tell me there won't be a leap & its just Ekta's publicity stunt? 😭
svmi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you . Piku.  please kill moti and maulik. they are the main players. -seema
ammoos thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

hi I'm a new member. Someone please tell me when DM is going to wake up will it be this week by annnny chance???? 😡 please someone tell me there won't be a leap & its just Ekta's publicity stunt? 😭

welcome to the forum😳 but alas..the leap is confirmed yaar... ramona ro math🤗
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
let us all kill Maulik and Moti.😈
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update and your wishes Piku dear😃  Poor Santu, she is such a loving soul.  Moti and Maulik are monsters!  Khemi, I have no words😡

DM, wake up and save your family, only the good ones! Let Moti and Maulik rot and Khemi along with them😡
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Piku for watching this boring episode and then updating it.

Looks like Khemi is going to be the lead for some time with Santu in the background. Maybe Aasiya needs a break and some rest.

Why did Santu have to feed halwa of all things to Suraj? Whatever the circumstances, there has been a death in the family. In Gujju communities as I sure it is with all communities, very bland food is cooked during the mourning period. In rural places the family does not cook for 13 days but neighbours and other village people bring in the food. Halwa on the day of the last rites is shocking.

The research/production team has been slacking along with the CV's and writers.