Dill Mill Gaye

13/1 - Sid-Riddz : Cakes, glass stands and Tamanna

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi there,

πŸ€— πŸ€—

So......from basket ball court, mugs of black paint , cakes , caliber comparisons to glass-stands, files, assistant-giri , chain of mutual insults and  Tamanna Junior. Sid and Riddz have come a long way on the road of their animosity within a few days....And no, there are no chances of any ceasefire happening anytime soon. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Today's episode started on a very serious note with a raging Keerti taking Sid to a particular Hall Of Fame room and driving the point home to him that it will take him ages to even stand next to Riddhima. Dr. Riddhima Gupta - the perfect intern , the perfect doctor , the perfect person , the personification of perfection in Sanjivani. Keerti's emotional respect for Riddz showed in the way she pulled up Sid for underestimating and demeaning Riddhima - she was expecting Sid to understand that Riddz is a brilliant doctor and he must respect her caliber and her talent. But the effect was totally opposite. Kicking respect out of windows, Sid thought of something totally different - he HATED being compared to Riddzie and even more he hated the fact that Keerti believed that Sid would never be as good as Riddz. There and then, his resolve to break , defeat and pull Riddhima only became stronger and more bitter than ever - he was going to better Riddhima and that was that. The way he looked at Riddz' pictures and promised her smiling picture that he will rip her pride to threads reflect the deep-rooted egotist angst and hurt pride that he nurses deep within. Unknowingly, Keerti created another rift between Sid and Riddz.

Later , in the cafeteria , as the cool gang fumed over new rules and JP actually believed that Sid could kiss Riddz anytime - Sid was on his signature self-obsessed trip. He would never even touch Riddz' face , forget kissing - " kahaan mera sexy face aur kahaan uska icky face"πŸ˜†.... and splat! splat came the butter scotch cake in his face from the smiling yellow beauty Riddhima. Sid's face became icky and he became very angry - who wouldn't ? It is almost as if Sid has become Riddz' pet punching bag. It is another matter that Riddz hates Sid's comments on her physical appearance as it pinches her femininity and womanhood. Yuvi's expression here was a million dollar , almost as if Riddz had slapped him with a cake.... haaye, ye SidRaaj ka saccha pyaar! πŸ˜³

What followed was very typical of Sid and Riddz. An enraged Sid wiped the cake off his face with an angry jerk of his arms and glared at Riddz who gave him an acidic sorry. Sid furiously told her that it was his mistake. He should have kissed Riddhima yesterday , and she wouldn't  have even thought of daring to do something like that. And as Riddz cockily told him that it was his problem that he missed the golden chance , it only infuriated Sid furthermore - in front of everyone, he grabbed her by her arms and actually manhandled her - all set to kiss her whether she likes it or not - their physical tussle reminded me of the rough fights we used to have in school. πŸ˜†.....they were INSANE , seriously. Ultimately , the rest of the gang had to pull Sid away from Riddz and Naina had to stop Riddz from smashing that glass-stand on Sid's head. Their fights are FIERCE and it was strange that for a change Yuvi and Naina were behaving as the peace keeping force. πŸ˜‰

If Dr. Keerti wouldn't have intervened , either Sid would have kissed Riddz or else Riddz would have smashed his 'sexy face'.πŸ˜†.... shocks knew no end for the Houston Dude. His temper was was far from cooling when Keerti threw a complete bouncer on him by saying that he is supposed to respect Riddhima as she is his senior doctor and he is going to assist her. The smug victory on Riddz' face and the shock and punch in the gut on Sid was watchable indeed. πŸ˜‰.... the trumpets for round 4 were set off and how!

The aftermath was comparatively cool but how long can you expect Sid to keep his cool? He didn't mince his words while telling Riddz  inspite of being her assistant that he needs no files to diagnose the child's case - if he can diagnose her insanity by simply looking at her , he sure is something , right? But Riddz maintained her cool and for once they both had a reasonably civilized conversation about the little girl. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.... baaki ki ladaai? Break ke baad?

Sid's interaction with the little girl was both beautiful and heart-tugging. The second the little girl said that her name is Tamanna , Sid's heartbreak returned on his face - he sat down with a heavy heart , remembering the love that he has lost - and you genuinely felt bad for him. He deserved a hug and little Tammz gave him that hug and made him feel happy. A grown up child-man and that little girl - it was adorable and how Sid made her believe that all her wishes would come true and he was personally going to take care of it. And even here , Riddzie made it a point to pull him up and tell him that there is no need to get personal with the child - going to the extent of degrading him because he is her junior. ......but more than feeling insulted by Riddz' frigid behaviour , Sid felt that Tammz Junior needs sunshine and he is going to get it for her.... whether Riddz likes it or not... He is going to break rules and there is nothing Riddz can do about it.

Tomorrow, Sid is taking a big risk for the sake of Tamanna Junior. Gagging and tying Riddz up and threatening her to mind her own business. The battle rages on... and , no , i don't see any sort of ceasefire on the horizon.

By the way , Sid unbuttoning his shirt in the cafeteria and Riddz dreading the worst again and Sid telling her coldly that he is going to change his shirt was the King of Hilarious today. πŸ˜†

Un-Coupling or Coupling , Sid-Riddz have a strange but very magnetic man-woman relationship. Interesting. 😊

πŸ€—Edited by Pocahontas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Again a great analysis - i enjoy reading them 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you, Lennie. But I never get to know your views! I must whack you.
Lennie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

Thank you, Lennie. But I never get to know your views! I must whack you.

Sorry its just my views are the same as yours and you say and write them down better then me lol

I kinda do hope somehow Ridz sees some goodness in Sid in what he is trying to do, but i guess kidnapping her isnt the way to go about it lol
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lennie

Sorry its just my views are the same as yours and you say and write them down better then me lol

I kinda do hope somehow Ridz sees some goodness in Sid in what he is trying to do, but i guess kidnapping her isnt the way to go about it lol

Kidnapping? Am sure Riddz is going to fix him for rectal examinations and ER duties in revenge for the abduction. Bas suspension hi baaki hai.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
wow another exciting episode of SR boxing match!! just get's better and better by the day or shd i say hotter and hotter!!!

i am so thankful of kreeti for giving a mission to sid in his aimless life! Beat Dr. Ridhz me thinks may be now i can see his MBBS side

Sid always ready to jump and hold ridhz by her arms / shoulders / wrist / waist  u name it (i know sid she is pretty, u want to be as close as u can get 🀣 to ms. kachra) on the other hand ridhz just loves to play throw ball with siddy widdy's cute face (cumon ridhz admit it, his cutie face is irresitible🀣) how she amplified sid's cutie face with the yummy cake!!!
Canteen boxing round was even exciting from blackened face to cakened face 🀣 chasing ridhz once again 🀣 sid wud either had his cake face cleaned with ridhz's if he had the kiss or ended with a smashed face if naina didn't save the day!!!🀣..lol to spoil all the fun the referee arrives right on time!!! not only she stops a disaster from taking place at that very moment but ends up assigning the mongoose as snake's assistant πŸ€”..wht was she thinking she shd have asked sid to assist her instead !!!

sorry poco, i totally lost it!!🀣

now coming to a serious part -> Jr. Tammy!!

Siddy was so adorable with jr. tammy😍 although her name initially brought back some bitter memories, my siddy πŸ€—don't worry "all izz well"!!

big bachcha and choti bachchi were so sweet and playful, 😎  masti wud go on if ridhz didn't arrive to burst the bubble!😑

Sid is always ready to go any lengths for all tamms i guess -> seeing the precap!!😈

There again messing with Ridhz, he is just digging his own grave deeper and deeper ..but that's the fun part!!

sid - ridhz  we love to hate each other !!!

cheers
Kai

p.s i replied in yesterday's thread😊
Lennie thumbnail
Its funny coz Sid says he doesnt want to touch her but then he does lol
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Poca..

The scene with Sid and little Tam was deffo touching.. loved it.
LOOOL Sid opening his shirt.. Ahem.. woah!.. lol.. Was sooo funny though  how she was reacting. The precap! Is a must see.. can't wait to see the more magnetic chem with these two and where it goes.

Ridz was overreacting alot..her reaction with not giving little Tam her wishes was not good. Could understand why Sid wanted to fulfill them and wanted to make sure he did.
Lennie thumbnail
I think as a doctor she was seriously taking little Tamanna's illness as a important life threatening thing but i agree with Sid it should be done with love and care esp as its a kid
Lennie thumbnail
Having some happiness in the little kid's life is a good thing