01/13 boring episode today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

Two folks come to Krishna as one of them has been deceived in love and wanted advise from Kri...Kri tells him to stop crying and be a man...go and destroy your love if it cant be yours...(basically his obessessive n destructive nature has been shown with an example....)

he sees nitin and family come to Prati's house...he then takes a knife and scratches their car...
nitin's family has something to say to Prati's parents...serious look on everybody...everybody wonders what it could be...thats it!

My two cents-
1. I guess they will call for an early marriage or they will call off the marriage...
2. Kri is not going to know about the marriage any time soon..
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago
ya right, it was a bit boring no Krishnas scene .... and i think Nitin family ll ask for early marriage like direct marriage not engagement
I did not at all like the way in which Krishna advised the boy... Pratigya will have to do a lot of work on Krishna! 😆
and obviously, nitin's family is maintaining a serious face and then they will smile and say, early engagement...

when will Krishna Pratigya meet? 😡
Originally posted by dkmystery

I did not at all like the way in which Krishna advised the boy... Pratigya will have to do a lot of work on Krishna! 😆<br>and obviously, nitin's family is maintaining a serious face and then they will smile and say, early engagement...<br><br>when will Krishna Pratigya meet? 😡<br>

😆 lol @ "Pratigya will have to do a lot of work on Krishna!" 😆

ya right, nothing more is expected out of Nitin's family 😆

i hope they meet now .... now its ENOUGH ... dont bother us more 😉
I agree, i found todays episode boring too!!! It is really dragging out, i really want KriYa to meet!!!!!