Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
"You are a characterless man, i would never allow my daughter to live with you"
these were lines said by Sulochana to Manav ....

"Archu, you are leaving your aai for a man who hates you"
this is what she said in precap..

Ok, Manav hates Archu, being a mother, you should not allow her to go there... But, urgency you showed in slapping Manav, where is that urgency gone in apologising to him!!! Yes, sulochana realised that she was wrong, but realising only is not fine, what are you trying to do to make up for your mistake??

Plus, Vinod didnt even tell Manju to break relation with Ajit!! Hasnt he tried to ruin his sisters life????
Where is that anger gone???? Infact, he is listening to his wifes explanation.. Fine.. But, why didnt he listen to Manav at that moment???? He could have explained that how Dalaal trapped him?? Believing him or not was secondary thing and this Manju has got away so easily....

Forget about Manju, no regrets or anger shown towards Rasika or Ajit!!!! I dont like it at all.. The same intensity is lacking with which they insulted Manav that day!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sur_aur_taalGHT_ArMan-SD-sihupooja_lMonu-SunNaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karanjkars reallly disappointed me!!!!" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged

Agree yaar.. I was expecting Vinod to get all fired up and Sulochana and Manohar to feel a bit bad.. but nothing of that sort was shown. Everyone quietly went back to their work.. no reaction at all. In fact the only person who was affected was Manjusha and maybe Varsha..(but that was happiness). None of them even felt sorry for Manav, the person who saved their family from so many troubles. At least itna to keh dete.."Jaane anjaane mein Manav ko bahut takleef pahuchayi hai humne"...I guess the Karanjkars have absolutely no sympathy for Manav or his family at all, thanks to Savita.

The good thing was the way Archana fought with Manjusha... especially when she said "Dasvi pass Manav"

kshre25

Goldie

kshre25

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
You know, I agree with you, but we have to remember what Archu said yesterday when her mom said we all misunderstood Manav.
Archu said no mom, you guys weren't wrong, you dind't know him as well, I did. I think that was a big mistake by Archana, even if she slightly wanted to believe him, her family would talk her out of it. So after she said this, why would her mom even remotely think of apologizing, cause apparently its not her (Sul aai's) mistake.

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I think in this serial more than lead actor disappointing me with they behavior they parents dissapoint me either of the parents like or respect they daughter-in-law or son-in-law.

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I think the apologies will start trickling later . It is too soon as of yet .

I havent seen the episode and am waiting for written update

But i agree with nikita here .............the silence is due to Savita . In plain words Savita's badness outweighs Manav's goodness . Like the sun 's  burning  light pales the moon's cool light .

Not just that , a lot of time has passed and things have spiralled out of control now . There is so much hatred brewing that the karanjkars have no face or spirit to go and apologize to Manav . Besides , the urge to apologize is blunted by remembrances of Savitas roadside tamashas . So nikita is very right .

I do hope we see an apology from Sulochna in future.......maybe a garage visit personally to Manav or sumthing especially when Archu goes there to live . I think Sulochanas apology will surely come somewhere in the coming days . She is not a bad person like Rasika or Savita . At that point she had snapped but purely Savita is to be blamed for that for Sulochna too had endured terrific nonsense from the Deshmukh end during those 15 days .

What i wud hate is Vinod being such a lallu and not even tearing Manju apart verbally .

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I think atleast Sulochana feels guilty because she did say humse bahut badi galti ho gayee but I think she has kept quiet because she has a more important thing on her mind.And that is Savita's threat that she will kill Archana if she tries to get back to Manav.Its a terrified mom who more than anything now worries for her daughter's well-being.May be as KS said, Sul might do it later but now its too early.

bharadwaj_k

Goldie

bharadwaj_k

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I too agree that karanjkars owe an apology to Deshmukhs.....Savita said that she will kill Archu, though she may not really kill but torture her with words and etcc..........I don't know i think sav anger is justifiable...she was beaten by the police for no reason and because of that she lost her son...which mother can forget and forgive the person who is responsible for her kids death.......until today they still think it was Archu who gave the complaint if not her manju is Archu's vahini so directly or indirectly Archu is responsible for Sachin's death according to them...... 
   I don't like this Manju getting away all the time because she is the bahu of the house.......Looks like both the male Karanjkar's in the house has no words to say...they are so dummy in front of their respective wives......

Piyatrix

IF-Sizzlerz

Piyatrix

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
The Karanjkars hve always taken Manav fr granted .....I mean seriously I dnt know the reason maybe its a class/status thing or Manav's modest qualification or Savita's attrocious nature diff to pin point on one aspect. But they r all prejudiced against Manav irrespective of him being guilty or not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Monu-SunNaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top