|Jalwa| MN FF Chp17 P122 22/8/2010 - Page 6

Posted: 14 years ago
hey nidheya.....luvely part.....!!.....i mean it was grt...!!...do cont soon...n plz don't forget to pm me...!!

loads of luv
radhika
Thanks a lot guys!!!
Will try updating by tomorrow!!

Nupur opened her eyes to be welcomed by the sun glistening through the window of the bus, touching her face softly. She smiled softly and sat upright. She saw that she was the only passenger left. The bus was parked and Nupur went to the door. She saw the friendly driver and smiled at him.

"Yehi last stop hain kya?" she asked.

"Nahin beta," the driver said.

"Main yahin uttar thi hoon," she said. It didn't make a difference which stop she got out as long as she was in Mumbai.

"Yeh jagah zyaada safe-," the driver said. Before he could complete his words Nupur was out of the bus.

It was a very dirty place and there were all sorts of people there. Nupur tried not to look at anyone and walked ahead. She saw a sign that said Virampur and thought that that was the name of the place. The people there creeped her out to no end, but she walked ahead without looking to the sides or back.

"Kya?" Mayank asked. "I have to go through Virampur to get to Bandra for my next assignment?"

"Yes sir," his secretary answered. "Unfortunately yes."

"But that is the sleaziest part of the town with gangsters, brothels and what not," Mayank shook his head in frustration. "It is the cheapest part of Mumbai and I seriously don't want to go through the place."

"But sir this assignment could be a great boost to your career," his secretary reasoned.

"I will never leave you for this Jagdeesh," Mayank said. "But alright."

His secretary smiled broadly in happiness.

Nupur wandered aimlessly wondering where to go now. She had no idea whose help she had to take because everyone looked lecherous and scary.

She saw a big, burly dark man with messy hair and a stout moustache. She shivered in fear and increased her speed. She didn't feel the need to look back and knew by instincts that she shouldn't have gotten down here in Virampur. The driver was a nice man and he would have dropped her off at a safer place.

Suddenly she felt a heavy hand on her shoulder and she looked back, carefully. It was the same burly man.

Mayank sat down on the passenger seat of his car and started his car. He didn't want to go through the lecherous town of Virampur but he had to do it for his career.

"Kitni sundar hain," the burly man said, touching Nupur's cheeks.

"Chodiye," Nupur said.

"Mumbai main nayi ho?" he asked.

"Haan," Nupur muttered.

A huge smile broke on the man's face.

"Modelling ya acting?" he asked.

"Modelling," she said.

"Kitne acchi baath hain," he said. "Main yahaan hi ek modelling agency chalati hoon."

A smile lit up on Nupur's face but something told her not to trust this man.

"Koi zaroorat nahin hain," she said and walked away. The man grasped her hand. This sent a chill down Nupur's back. She tried to advance but he tightened his grip on her hand.

"Please leave me," she said.

"English baath karti hain?" the man asked. "Humaare foreign customers ke liye yeh hi accha hain."

The man pulled her dupatta off and stared hungrily at her body.

Mayank was deep in the town of Virampur. He looked out of the window just for a minute and saw a fat, stout man manhandling a girl. Such a sight must not have been an unusual one in such a town or in Mumbai so Mayank decided to move on.

He glanced out once again and saw the girl pleading for help. Her whole shalwar was torn and she was in her innerwear alone. Mayank cringed at the seat. He asked the driver to stop the car.

Something about the young girl made him stop the car. He knew he was putting his own life in jeaopardy by helping her but he knew if he didn't he would regret it forever.

Nupur's shalwar was torn and the man had his hand on her pant when he suddenly fell onto the ground. Between tears she saw a muscular man punching the molester half-to-death.

He was painfully handsome and the perfect figure. She recognised him. She rubbed her eyes and then realised who this handsome man was.

Mayank Sharma.

Mayank noticed the girl's tears and took off his shirt and gave it to her. She slowly slipped it over her. She didn't stop crying. He gave her a reassuring smile, but this didn't stop her either.

No one tried to stop him, in fact most of the people on the streets of Virampur had moved back in fear. The burly man ran away in fear too.

Mayank turned to the girl and placed his hands on her shoulder.

When Mayank Sharma placed his hands on her shoulder, Nupur felt a wave of reassurance, comfort and care pass through her. She felt happy. She looked into his and managed to give him a faint smile.

"Don't worry I wont hurt you," Mayank said.

"Thank you," Nupur said, looking away.

"Tum Virampur main kya kar rahe ho?" Mayank asked.

"Mujhe nahin pata tha ki yeh aisi jagah hain," Nupur said.

"Main Mulund mein rehti hoon," Mayank said. "Main tumhe wahaan leke jawunga."

"Thank you," Nupur said, shaking.

Mayank seemed to have noticed this because he said, "Hey don't be scared. You can stay at my place until we find you a decent place to stay."

"Thank you," Nupur said, overflowing with various emotions.

"Ab aao," Mayank said, leading her to his car.

After the beautiful girl was sitting in the back seat and he was in the passenger seat he told his driver to go back to his home in Mulund.

Then, Mayank called up his secretary and told her to postpone to shoot as a family emergency had come up. He had decided to let the girl stay in his flat for the time being because he didn't want his brave endevaour to go waste.

End of Chapter

So that's Chapter 3!! Sorry I didn't have any SaJan scenes because I wanted it to be about the MayUr meeting. SaJan meeting will come later.

Please comment!

No laptop yet so I will send only those people PMs who are in my BL/FL!

And I don't even know any town called Virampur. I made it up!

Love,
Nidheya

Hey Nidheya

Awwsome update dear

loved it

cant wait to read the next part

do continue soon

luv
Nidzy
Awesome Part! Waiting  for Sajan Meeting! Continue soon n PM me!!
really nice part....mayur meeting was awesome
I loved this part...mayur gng 2 live 2gether............that's intersting..........plz longer parts next time!!!!Awsm work keep it up!!!!
Amazing Part Nidheya......

MayUr together....

Loved it!

Pls PM me with the next part....

Love

Mina
Hi Nidhya,
awesome part.
aww mayank saved nupur
loved it.