Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Since anything is possible in Ekta's world and it doesn't make sense. Since the forum is so  sad, quiet, unlive,  thanks to the CVS.  I wrote this just for fun and like in Amar Prem Pushpa I hate tears. I mean no offense to anyone or any rituals.  This track has turned me crazy.

SS: Mum-mm-my Part 1

Hiten clad in white kurta  reluctantly preformed the final ritual of his younger brother Arjan. His mind and heart both said may you be toasted and roasted you psycho murderer Arjan. 

Standing near by a hallow tree, Maulik was silently crying, why she killed his beloved Arjan. CrySuddenly he heard the chan, chan of the payals, then he saw her. His small brown eyes grew huge in  fear, has beads of sweat formed dropped to the ground.
She was clad in blue sari, her hair was open, and she had  blood dripping from her head.
For a minute he thought he was dreaming or sleeping. To him it seemed like she was seeing right through him, reading his mind. How he wished his mummy Taru was with him on this graveyard holding is hands ensuring him his eyes was mistaken.

Maulik, Hiten called to him. Ji Hiten Bhai. Are you ok?
I am fine Hiten Bhai?
It's cold here, and you are sweating like crazy.
I just saw Mummy.
Mummy? He repeated looking at Maulik unbelievingly.

Mummy he swallowed.

Shaking his head Hiten assured "Maulik there is no such things has mummy those are ancient history Maulik this India not Egypt."

Nahi Bhai I saw Mummy, has he pointed to the direction of burning of Arjan's pyre.

Hiten saw nothing but the flames of fire. Relax Maulik, I know you are in great grieve since Arjan and you were really close. Your eyes are playing tricks on you, you need lots of rest.

Hiten Bhai.

Enough Maulik don't create any scene here or everyone will find out about the relationship you and Arjan shared. All of Papa business partner, the entire villagers and realtives will figure out and the honor of Mahivashyi and Waghela name will be in dust.

Maulik gaped at Hiten, how did he figure out.

Bhai let me alone with Arjan and say my good bye for one last time.

Ok Hiten sighed, and left Maulik to say good bye to Arjan. Ouch

Preview: More Maulik tortureEvil Smile

Edited by *Piku* - 12 January 2010 at 8:57pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rudmilacharrusoni-zeevrsharma-SilverFlames-ammoosMallika113leena04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Mummmmmy Part 2 pg 2" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku.. truly amazing made me laugh ROFL The CV's have something to learn, they should read this and see what we like... Thumbs Up

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Piku*

His mind and heart both said may you be toasted and roasted you psycho murderer Arjan. 

Enough Maulik don't create any scene here or everyone will find out about the relationship you and Arjan shared. 

Preview: More Maulik tortureEvil Smile
ROFLtoast and roast of a psychoROFL

Oh yaa..thedostana relation will be revealed in front of the D'pur vaais..they will have a shockROFL

Maulik torturedDay Dreaming

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Hmm, this is a new take, PikuLOL

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Amazing piku..thanks

Any torture for Maulik will be less I so hope Arjun ki aatma will hunt him and eat alive...

Ayushi_01

Goldie

Ayushi_01

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
so Piku do you mean that they were having dostana in M-mansion..LOL....LOLwow....................this line of yours cracked me up...........thanks piku

Edited by Ayushi_01 - 12 January 2010 at 6:53pm

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks SRD, Uma, Malli, Anna, and Ayushi.

Malli everyone is doing Sanraj and Hiral scene and i dont have romance bone, so i will do Dostana track

Ayushi: of course they were having dostana, i know why Arjan wanted to kill HitenEvil Smile and it wasn't because of  Khemi.  I am writing the next part, will try to post tonight.

cheeze

IF-Rockerz

cheeze

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Piksss hun, we needed a good laugh and you gave us just that LOL LOL LOL

Could imagine Maulik's eyes getting bigger ROFL

Nice dear, do continue soon Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top