Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
'.. the past memories hurricance has fully ruined and ripped the heal bandages on my wounds apart, your attendance is causing me suffocation, your reminding me of my ex- boyfriend and causing me to cry'

Okay so after the horrifying maths tension and the exam itself, im happy happy, happy. Siddhi madness is high again. The episodes was unfolding once again Ridhima's pain of betrayal. Sid, who is unknowingly is the real reason behind her wounds being scratched through the arrows of the past memories. The highlights of the episode excluding the 'Gupta-Modi WW3' volcano that is still exploding abusing words of hot lava.

The darling Sid irritation of her existence speaks their volume through his language of cruelty words however recently he has a new weapon which he, himself is not ware of. Weapon 'Armaan's reflection'

[Fast-forward]

Provocation round was won by Sid who in very speeded manner scored the first basket after half time but Ridhima's mind was not ready to accept defeat. The girl in a very cunning way made Sid lose control over the fall TRIP OVER ATUL! Sid anger raises- FOUL FOUL FOUL! JIGGY! The boy didn't get anything in return but only another mockery smirks and few words on his fate. Oh baby I'm so in the lead. She wins the provocation fight this time. Touch, slam, push and then the plain brush on the shoulder. This boy will not leave any chance to pull her prestige to it's lowest level 'It got dirty' Ridhima standing still burning in rage, chanting KILL YOU KILL YOU!

[Pause]

Touch, slamps, hits on the chest.
1) Frustration of not being able to grasp the ball from the girls boundary. Insult slap! Hovering around her only shift his eyes on the net when she scores and does her victory jump. Wounded ego needs healing.
2) Arctic and aggravated glares were passed with the pressure sword swinging on their head, all prepared to murder one. The time was short to prove the windder and the abusing words buried inside for the moment were fighting to get out and attack the 'enemy'

She scores, ignorance to the reality that she had lost already lost and he had already stolen the crown to victory. The nervous jiggy comes and telling the puzzled Sid the truth but before he had a chance, dejectedly his destiny changed directions.Ridhima with extra rudness then required chucks black paint on his face. The boys antagonism reaches it's peak and he firmly grabs her shoulder, holding her back and bringing her to the reality, to who is the actual winner. Jiggy does the accouchement nevously becoming familiar to the coming up storm. She becomes intimidated noticing his ocurrencce towards her and past memories of the similar chapter comes flooding back. 'Armaan' Humiliation revenge rage covered his body. 'The moment of aggressiveness. He grips on her hair forming pained expressions on her face. The nervous and frighten Ridhima starts pleading 'please mujhe choro' He ignores the request and brings himself closer. She shuts her eyes finding him few inches apart' Ridhima's eyes begin brimming with tears, the boy's heart didn't soften, he brought his face right against her's not for the kiss but to spit the words of affront 'kachara can not be kissed'. He was not concern about what affect it lead, she had crossed the line. The girl's past surrounds her once again as her eyes watch his exist from the picture.

Sid the winner all in high spirits with the jumping up and down didn't regret the moment that happened few seconds back and why? The simple explanation to the worried Naina that Dr. Chudail should of thought before accepting the bet however Dr. Kirti comes with her strict attitude and runs the masti only to share few things about Ridhima that he needs to be aware of {froze}, meanwhile Ridhima caught between the dreadful memories of him and Sid's insults decides to stay back Sanjivani not because of the insults from Siddie but little knowing to take revenge and throw all the hatred for Armaan on Sid- His reflection in her eyes but the storms ahead may have something else in plan. 'In her eyes they may seem the twins in personalilty but the 'dude' Sid has many mysterious qualities that makes him a individual in the crowd of Armaan's characteristics'

Precap- There interraction filling every moment with hatred passion to the length that can melt any love object. Sid passing his statement of ever seeing 'kachara' [Ridhima] and the chands [Him] pair. Sid fate currently has outlined on receiving products being thrown on his charming face. Black paint was not enough, came cake in the race. The annoyance regarding her attitude become high and he firmly grips on her arm to fully the incomplete task that was left. The famous kiss. 

Dr. Kriti, distrubing the argument, imforms Sid about his new duty that can easily lead to suicide. 'Her assistant' Ridhima happy with luck entering her fate passes her wicked smirk. 'Oh junior Modi welcome to hell'  

--Asthu.

I WANT A SIDDHI PROMO! Ouch

Edited by Asthuox - 12 January 2010 at 12:21pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sohrobadiarmaanSarah4evakoolaries4shamilKai.LennieTheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'I hate you, hope you die..' Siddhi 12/1" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lennie

IF-Stunnerz

Lennie

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
'Gupta-Modi WW3'  - couldnt agree more lol

Sarah4eva

IF-Dazzler

Sarah4eva

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asthuox

'In her eyes they may seem the twins in personalilty but the 'dude' Sid has many mysterious qualities that makes him a individual in the crowd of Armaan's characteristics'

'Oh junior Modi welcome to hell'  

--Asthu.

I WANT A SIDDHI PROMO! Ouch
Brilliant Asthu!!  Love it!! And especially agree.. on that bold!
I can't wait for that mystery to be exravalled for ridz . Oh now.. its WAR.. and poor ridz is gonna get it.

I also want a new Siddhi promo! Hope we get a new one!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asthuox

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Fab job , like everyday, Astha. This is another piece of literature for me and i loved reading it - it sort of opens up different doors of the human psyche for me. My favourite lines were clearly these....

'In her eyes they may seem the twins in personalilty but the 'dude' Sid has many mysterious qualities that makes him a individual in the crowd of Armaan's characteristics'

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Asthu!!  Love it!! And especially agree.. on that bold!
I can't wait for that mystery to be exravalled for ridz . Oh now.. its WAR.. and poor ridz is gonna get it.

I also want a new Siddhi promo! Hope we get a new one!

Thank you. I hope she starts to notice the differences between Armaan and Sid. They are huge Embarrassed Please CV's new promo and what Im i hearing. No Siddhi?? I read it on the thread?? Ouch what article?? Confused

Edited by Asthuox - 12 January 2010 at 12:31pm

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Fab job , like everyday, Astha. This is another piece of literature for me and i loved reading it - it sort of opens up different doors of the human psyche for me. My favourite lines were clearly these....

Bows down to her friend who inspires her' Thank you babes Hug I'm glad Im doing a good job, it's Siddhi. I bet half the stuff don't even make sense? Maths irritation, Business hw and Siddhi just get me carried away. LOLLOL 

I just hope Ridhima starts seeing the difference between Armaan and Sid.Embarrassed

Asthuox

IF-Dazzler

Asthuox

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

'Gupta-Modi WW3'  - couldnt agree more lol

LOL. Its dangerous but Im loving it. Wink

Sarah4eva

IF-Dazzler

Sarah4eva

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
I think she will see the difference in Armaan and Sid soon..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top