what an episode abhi left simi knows abhi's worth

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ramas

IF-Veteran Member

ramas

I-F Creative Head

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Oh god abhi left simi what a heart wrenching episode.
I hope simi soon go to  him and apologize to him and so her appreciation hugging him  rahter than crying  and thinking she lost him. The way abhi loves her he will forgive her.
Abhi also wrote her he loves her and then he is learn to lie from her.
simi really broke his heart poor guy. He truly deserves a big hug from simi and words of apprecaition/
great acting by smriti and Neil

Edited by ramas - 12 January 2010 at 12:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

robin1035SexyLoshanti05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what an episode abhi left simi knows abhi's worth" in 12/24 Karol Bagh forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
He really is that to write this letter? I know I wonder when he is going in the room? Yes he loves the poor but I think by tomorrow or before the end of the week they will discuss a single error in the Simi knows she will not entrust to Abhi if she was serious about all this really be not arrived but I trust the precap it will stand up to Arnuj and Anita and she will see that she likes without worrying that it denounces or force the hands of Nakhul marry but she Neetu intrigued

soapwatcher

Groupbie

soapwatcher

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Do you really think Simi will go and talk to Abhi? I don't. From her previous actions she follows the rules set down for her. Abhi said in the note to her that "I don't think we should meet" or something to that effect. I think she will follow that statement from Abhi and not have the guts to meet him. Simi is a "victim" and she will continue to be a victim. After stating the above, I hope I am wrong.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12shanti05

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Mili has a strong character I think it will grow in Simi to go see him and explained to him, as we know it is done to end up together no matter how many episodes they will be solved

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I want Milli to read the letter and do somthing for tem to meet Some Miracle before Nakul enters the pictureq'''

Post Reply New Post

Go to top