Jan 12th 2010: Woh Koun Hai?

Posted: 14 years ago
Report of Day:  Things are moving fast in Bandini. It just a boring episode full of rubbish. Khemi following her deceased hubby's footstep is strangling Santo and giving her a marthon slapping, the echos are heard in entire Mahivashyi Mansion. 😕

Something to lighten the mood: The Big Sissy
One summer evening during a violent thunderstorm a mother was tucking her small boy into bed. She was about to turn off the light when he asked with a tremor in his voice, "Mommy, will you sleep with me tonight?" The mother smiled and gave him a reassuring hug.

"I can't dear," she said. "I have to sleep in Daddy's room."

A long silence was broken at last by his shaky little voice:
"The big sissy."😆

Highlights
  1.  The fingerprints of members don't match with the dagger.
  2. Khemi slapping marathon of Santo.
  3. Hiten goes console Khemi.
  4. Khemi won't spare Santo  loved Arjan a lot😲
  5. Moti yells brings reaction into DM's finger

January 12th 2010 Detail Updates

Part 1
Police comes and tells the everyone that the forensic  report shows that fingerprints on the knife didn't match the fingerprints of the family members. Everyone is shocked. He also says that the fingers prints on the bat belong to Arjan who hit DM with it on the head. But with Mr. Mahiyavanshi injures he couldn't it Arjan. Everyone is wondering who killed Arjan? 

Part 2
Ba is talking to Arjans picture, says you are my grandson and i can understand khemi pain/grieve. But I had to save innocent Santu. Please forgive and understand me. Babuji consoles Ba.  Khemi hears the entire conversation, and wants to belive Baa that Santo is innocent.

Khemi goes in the storeroom and closes the door behind her. Khemi asks Santu what happened that night? No one is in this room expect us. Santu is in a state of shock. Khemi tells her you always wanted to see me happy, see my empty partings.Arjan was my husband my happiness, my suhaag. As Arjan wife its my right to know what happened. She fold her hands begs Santo and touchs her feet. Santu stops her, says I have killed him.  Khemi doesnt believe her, but she wants to know the truth from her little sister, her sister cant take away her husband from her.

Khemi says did you kill my husband to save your husband? She hugs Santu. Khemi keeps babbling about say something but she is in state of shock. khemi gives Santu the kasam of Koddhiyar ma but she moves her feet away.

Part 3
  Khemi wipes her tears, I have now believe that you have killed Arjan and the relationship of two sisters, my trust.  You are not the Santo that could do stuff for your sisters. Today I found out that you are my enemy of my happiness. Santu is just in state of shock. Khemi is shaking her like she is flour bag, and slaps her and continues her slapping marathon. Which echoes and is heard in the courtyard where Toral, Kaddu, Champu hear and go to store room.They see Khemi is strangling Santo's neck, they pull her away from Santo. Toral is by Santo's side.

Hiral Room: Toral tells Hiten that you should do something, Khemi is out of control and Santo is not opening her mouth. Toral tells Hiten go and talk to Khemi, because its only you and Santu that she understands.  (Bad move Toral, don't let Khemi become the other woman.)

Hiten goes to Khemi's room, hears her saying Santo being my sister killed my husband. Hiten tells her that I don't know what happened that night but remain silent.  Hiten consoles Khemi, tells her you have your entire life ahead of you. Remember when I lost my love/pyar, you had consoled, as your friend i listend to me. Time heals all wound. You have everyone, me Toral, Ba, Khaddu, Babuji and Santo. She looks at him. Hiten is trying to explain to Khemi but she refuses saying I won't spare Santo because she killed my husband, my love who I loved the most. Hiten just stares. (Khemi will be a psycho in the making)
He was suspicious regarding our relationship but he loved me a lot. We were so happy, regarding our future before coming to world my child won't see his father face. Hiten says you have to give your child the love of mother/father.

Hiten has tears in his eyes, goes to his room Toral hugs him and he hugs her back.

Part 4

Everyone is in tears, wearing white for Arjan's final ritual. The police tells Hiten, I will send you the postpartum  report later. He leaves. Ba asks Hiten where is Santu? He looks towards the direction of storeroom. Santo is lying there in state of shock. Priest tells everyone to gather around, pray for Arjan's last seeing off. Moti thinks its important for DM to see Arjan for one last time.

Moti goes to Sanraj's room, she tells him to wake up to see Arjan for one last time before the rituals. He leaving the earth, and you are sleeping. Taru in angry tone says wake up Nanka, wake up to give your son's body a shoulder for the final rites. The doctor is like stop, don't do this he is under observation. Moti tells doctor do something so he wakes up, or else he will not forgive himself.
Moti tells Babuji look at the father who can't give his son body a shoulder, and he can't see his son for one last time. DM's fingers  start reacting. Epi hands on his face.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update Piku🤗..

Oh god this mystery is getting tight.. who killed arjan😲 then why no finger prints on that.. the killer is so cunning... removed the finger prints and put the blame on santu😡
They didn't take fingerprints of Santu so how can it match anyones?? Technically santu could still have used the knife...
why is DM still in the house ?? his skull might be damaged !!  may needs to be x-rayed !! he may go into coma !!! he may be having a concussion !!!  why isn't he taken to hospital  ??????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????
Thank for the nice update....

Right Alisha...Police do not have santu's fingerprint so they cannot match it up with hers..unless someone (killer) may have cleaned the knife..... I am sure since santu is not speaking...her loved one have killed Arjun  .

Khemi is turning into psycho after living with psycho for so long...

I am sure DM will not regret for not seeing his so called son who almost killed him....
Thank you Piku for the update.

Arjan was stabbed in the back. If they are trying to show it symbolically then it has to be Maulik - he egged Maulik on and then when it got intense he stabbed Arjan in the back. Though I wonder if the CV's think that deeply as regards symbolism.

Much as I did not like Khemi's attitude towards Santu in the "Arjan being DM's son track" I will not say anything against her today. She first calmly tried to find out facts from Santu. In fact, Santu's silence and her sacrificial sprees have started irritating me more. If she is protecting DM she can at least open up to Baa-Bapuji and tell them the facts. But if she is protecting Maulik I don't know if I can support her. Only time will tell and how the scenario unfolds.
There were no finger prints on the knife, right?  so somebody wiped them off, or some how the knife magically fell on Arjan and stabbed him😆  what nonsense are the cvs doing now😡

Dumbo Moti, why should nanka see the son who tried to kill him😡  Khemi is an idotic psycho!😡  She turned in to Arjan now, her poor baby

Loved Hiten and Toral for their efforts to calm Khemi.  Baa will stand by Santu, no matter what.  Santu is in shock, poor thing
Thanks for the update Piku, you did a fab job once again👏
Originally posted by hamdasgh

why is DM still in the house ?? his skull might be damaged !!  may needs to be x-rayed !! he may go into coma !!! he may be having a concussion !!!  why isn't he taken to hospital  ??????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????
ekta land mein hamesa aisa hota hai yaar🤢
khemi has lost it...she loved arjun who was soo dirty minded....suspected her of sleeping with hiten... arjun was disgusting, im glad he's dead... khemi needs to wake up to reality...santu wasnt wrong in killing arjun....if she didnt mayb i would have...lol
Thank you for the update.  The only commendable job done by the police in bringing some proof of Santu's innocence.  -seema