Laagi Tujhse Lagan

12th Jan highlights

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

petticoat

IF-Stunnerz

petticoat

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
(Umm today was pretty boring and hence I was flipping though stuff while watching it..so this might look quite small..smaller than other ones infact!)

Today was YET another day for looong monologues that kinda drive home the same point!

drunk papa gets into goonfight and lords himself over being the inspector more's (HAA i finally paid attention to his name) sasur!

sethji comes home and tells ppl's opinion on what more was doing in the house and stuff...

drunk papa comes home and continues the talk on how much it si a blessing..he tells nakku that more will keep her safe and her aayi will be the happiest to see nakku happy..apparently..ALl IZZ well for nakku's papa!

More comes in with the same fake qawwali dancer getup to nakku's home now with a PanditJi in towShocked to fix date for the rishta!

aayi comes and tells..kahaan upar log like moreCool and kaha nakku ki familyGeek hence YEH RISHTAA KABHI NAHIIIN HO SAKTAAAAAOuch

More does chance pe dance and calls her aayi again and does more emosanal baatein

*Power cut at my house*

*Power comes back*

More says he will ask nakku like a gentlemanPig and they will go out for a DATEErmm

he sends off the panditji and tells him he will call him when the need arisesWacko

PS: me thinks this nakku-more rishta ki talk will go all the way up to the mandap before nakku braves up to take a decision

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pandey1ER_ER_YAshootingstarssusan88Pallavi_2013arabian_loveminuuniveditha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "12th Jan highlights" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top