Rishta.Com

Message to all my Fans..Love Kavi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
Hi kavi
Its ur hard work that cannot stop us from appreciating u.
Ur superb,Keep it up.
Am sure, u and the show wont let us down.
Give my best wishes to the entire cast and crew of rishta.com
Bye..................

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Message to all my Fans..Love Kavi (Page 4)" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HotMess

IF-Stunnerz

HotMess

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
OMG KAVI! Embarrassed

it's really you!
LOL, it's so great of you to read all these! Aww, you just made my day! Big smile
It's great that you & Shruti actually took your time to sign up, and now read all these! That's so sweeeet! LOL

You're amazing, and so is the show! Hope to see you around here more! Can't wait for upcoming episodes, I'm sure they'll all be great!

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Jia-..

lovely_lady

Goldie

lovely_lady

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
seriously, is it you kavi?
dude, u are AWESOME!!
u totally rock as rohan mehra..
and kudos to the entire team of rishta.com for making a great show =D

shockalot

IF-Sizzlerz

shockalot

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
*shocked* It is so cool to see you here!

Ok recovering from the initial bout of shock and surprise, hey there Kavi! It's so great to see you on IF! It means a great deal to us that you took out the time from your busy schedule to leave us a message - it's the celebrities that really make the effort to connect with their fans that make a place in our hearts.

You're doing an AMAZING job as Rohan - as a newcomer, i don't think i've seen many act as effortlessly as you are, especially for your first lead role! The character is really appealing, your chemistry with Shruti and the rest of the cast is amazing and we're all eagerly awaiting the next episode! Hoping to catch more of your posts in the near future!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

-EmmaV.Secrets-

IF-Sizzlerz

-EmmaV.Secrets-

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
hey welcome 2 forumz nice 2 see ya here

nilambari

Groupbie

nilambari

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 12:46am | IP Logged
so kavi ur on forum..u knw u r only celeb who really made accnt on forum...4 us only...u r just too sweetheart........muah kavi....

josephina_vegas

Groupbie

josephina_vegas

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged

hey hi dear,

its really nice to c u write here. u guys are doing an ausum job.  the serial is sumtim called 'hatke', it relates to the current senario.

plus the actin skills are amazinly protrayed...........its doesn't look lik u guys r acting.its a thorough natural set up. all seems so real, actually perfect. no over acting and nutin over done. everytin is rite in place with all the ingredients acurately measured and mixed. n seriously u n shruti are the salt in the curry with kavin being the katta/ meetha taste n wats the curly hair chicks name she is the theeka part to add to it.

keep up the good work. all the best............may u all shine with xcellence and its making.

just hope d creatives make use of all the potenial available in u all. GOD BLESS n ALL THE BEST

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Oi! Shocked

And as if just the one were not enough, you're here too...didn't think I'd say this since so may have said it already, but seriously, am I dreaming? Day Dreaming

Kavi, your show, like I said on Shruti's post, is one of the most refreshing shows I've come across on Indian television in a long, long time...love the idea, love the characters, love the way the show's being handled...love just about everything, really...and that includes you!! And Shruti too! I think you've both done your bits to perfection so far...not overplayed, not underplayed...just the way it should be...Approve

Just wanted to say that the best part about your show for me is that I see more nuances to your characters than I can see in all of the soapy fare put together...and you guys play them in a manner that makes them very...well, human...like real people I know...and I love that...

Will be watching...

Loads of love and all the best! Thumbs Up

Nandini

P.S. Hope you'll keep dropping by now and then...

Edited by nandinidev - 13 January 2010 at 3:23am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top