Rishta.Com

Message to all my Fans..Love Kavi (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mridhu

ShockedShockedShocked

OMG!! This is so sweet!!

And yeah - Kavi confirmed that it is them!!  I still cannot blv that these two are so darn sweet to come here and post this message.

Plus - he confirms it on FB too! Whoa!!!

Be the same, Kavi - and thank you so much for this!

Rock on!

Mridhu

HAHA!!..SEEEEEEEE!!..WHAT DID I TELL YOU!!..YOU WUD BLV IT WEN U SEE IT YOURSELF..!!LOL...CUTILICIOUSLY SWEETENED CHOCOLATY SWEETHEART KAVI IS!!Big smileEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Message to all my Fans..Love Kavi (Page 3)" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
*jumps up and down* *jumps up and down*

KAVI!! OMG! I still can't believe this even after reading the post over and over. =P

First of all, welcome to IF. It's sooo awesome having you here. =D

I'm so happy that your here and everything. And Shruti too! (Need to go make my comments there too now =P)

Rishta.com is really a great show to watch. We all love the characters in the show. And all the charactes are just doing such an amazing job.=D

Hope to see you around more often! Do come and comment in the FC too if you can sometime. =D You being here today just made my day along with school getting canceled today for me. =D

Ami. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

Ozymandias

IF-Sizzlerz

Ozymandias

SGP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
KAVI?!?!? Shocked Shocked A biggggg hug to u guys for coming out here and interacting with us!! Sooooo sweet of u guys! REALLY shows that u guys care about ur fans Hug Love u guys even more now Embarrassed

And u've been to ur FanClub! Crept out by ur fans? ROFL We're loving ur character Rohan! Its one of a kind lol. And u couldn't have portrayed the role any better. U really are an AWESOMEEEEE actor. And deserve all this love Embarrassed Embarrassed

Keep it up!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

i.luv.chocolate..-Jia-..indiandoll89

lilindiangurl13

Viewbie

lilindiangurl13

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
OMGGG!!!!! i cant believe its YOU!!!!!

Welcome To IF......

Now that i have you has my friend on FB im going to leave you comments every single week.....Embarrassed

Im very happy to see you on this forum and im surprise you read all our comments on your FC....... I hope you drop in there once in a while and chat with us..... All the girls would love it very very very much.....

Im glad that you and shruti took your time and posted messages for us fans.... We alll LOVE YOU even more after this..... and Hope the show does a lot good and best wishes

LOVE Heart
 ~ Roshni ~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

indiandoll89

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming Hai I think Imma faint!!!

OMG!!! This is simply great!!! First Shruti and now you!! Amazing!!!

Wow so abs. LOVE you in this show! Your very attractive might I add Embarrassed 

ROFL Hope I am not creeping you out.

Anyways...Welcome to IF!!!!! Hug

-Rosh-

-Aicha-

IF-Rockerz

-Aicha-

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH!

No way!!

Wahhh!

HI KAVI! :D Wow!! It's REALLY you! WOW! :D

Welcome to IF! :D

And thanks so much for sparing some time to share a comment! :D Really means alot to all the fans! :D WOW! i still can't believe its you! :P hehe..WOW!

Yeah, its only been 2 epis, but i am HUGGEE fan of yours! :D You guys are doing a GREAT job! =D Thanks for a great show and even better characters! =D

Lovee,
Sneha

lavenderskies

IF-Sizzlerz

lavenderskies

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
Hi Kavi. Welcome to the forum :).

You are doing an AMAZING job as Rohan. I always look forward to your expressions in the show...funny but very cute =D.   

Keep doing great job with the show.

P.S Love your british accent...CUTE!

Edited by preks - 12 January 2010 at 3:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i.luv.chocolate..-Jia-..

..-Jia-..

IF-Stunnerz

..-Jia-..

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Kavi! I finally controlled myself! Embarrassed  LOL No actually I am still a little hyper but I am going to post a message for you! Embarrassed

A BIG and HEARTY welcome to the forum! We are truly happy to have you on IF. So welcome!

I am so happy that you and Shruti joined IF! It really shows how both you and Shruti really acknowledge your fans and really want to show your love and appreciation! I admire both of you for that!

I just want to you let you know that you are doing an amazing job as Rohan! You are just superb! And it really shows that you really are working hard! Love your expressions and your BRITISH accent, hayyeee Day Dreaming  Embarrassed

Haha and about the Kavi Shastri/Rohan Mehra FC Embarrassed  LOL I hope we don't embarrass you too much! Embarrassed  LOL We just admire you too much and we think you are just too cute to handle and that gets to the best of us! LOL We Krazy Kavi fans love you very much and wish you all the success in your life and wish you all the best in the future! Keep it up Kavi and keep us smiling! You already do Embarrassed

-Jia

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-iPayal-indiandoll89

Post Reply New Post

Go to top