Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Rohanmehra

Rohanmehra

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
It has been checked, and this account of Kavi is real,,..Embarrassed THis is Kavi aka Rohan of Rishta.com

Good Evening from Mumbai City!

This is Kavi here aka Rohan Mehra. I thought i'd drop by and disturb you all for a little while to say thankyou and show my appreciation for all the love you have shown Myself and the entire team of Rishta.com!

September 2008, i walked into a casting studio in Mumbai, not knowing that, the audition i was about to take, would lead me to 7 months of pain steaking auditions and finally change my life on 3rd January 2010!!!

I really dont know where to begin! Your love and affection has just blown us all away! especially me!!!! Since June 2009 when Rishta.com went onto the floor to start shooting, never did i ever imagine, i would get the love and support that you have all shown me. Not only me but Shruti, Kavin (husaifa) and Kiren (Ruchika).

I love reading all your posts, and you all are topic of the moment during our shoots! You all have made me feel loved and appreciated....and also made me laugh alot ( rohan mehra's fan club!!!!LOLWink you crazy bunch!!! but love you all!)

I am actually speechless! i am so taken aback at this second! I wish you could see my face as i read through every single one of your messages, not only on the forum, but on my facebook and twitter! Feel like a child in a sweet shop with loads of money to spend and a big tummy to fill!! You guys have rocked my world over the last few weeks and reading your posts and feeling your warmth and affection drives me to work harder every day! So thankyou for giving me my passion to do my best and for being the true spirit of the man they call Rohan Mehra!

Lots of Love and God Bless

Kavi xxx

P.S love the banners, logos and pictures! i promise to keep replying to all your messages as long as you keep sending them. I apologise in advance if i dont get back to you straight away...(shooting schedules are tight) but i will at some point for sure....bless you all! xx

Edited by -Nadii- - 12 January 2010 at 1:26pm

The following 112 member(s) liked the above post:

purple_orchidyaldo_sayedKaSh_KaJenPAVAN23josephina_vegasduskykaayaMasakalliStervaekumeed-Manu-Monika__29rohanluvdmgfan03preethi01rainy.daysDelcykheernimridhuFiiLzasrihari_phoenixriddzyeeGunseeratchroniclovely_ladykads_8302zzzzzzzzzzfffffAnushacuty_kietshaalIpshitaaPriya.-Sky-ohreallyhinzlilindiangurl13~*~Astargal~*~halifax004Yeahmiss_preciousLadoo645wutheringfahsaadbhavana92..-..Riya..-..ScatteredCastle-Amri-Chand_NiAntharaShipra_S-Aicha--MadRaginiFan-Rach.Maz..vrshn.Gurmeet4Drashtinitziatoplil_desi_goddes-Hina-sarah1024nimrah-.nandini.-Melissai.luv.chocolateNaBoleTumNa...PinkSugarsVeeeDeeeMelodiousDreamsrudeMRindia-Imu.M-Anhdara13-Goth--Ravjot--Nymphadora-mimi0295Eloquent-Nadii--Anaya-incandescence*Adorable_Anu*Miss.Colorfulllavenderskiesuvcraziestfanmadsmehak.SshockalotJenifer.RagMastamariaa.xoisomerssplnOzymandias-iPayal-AnonymousUserSobtiObsession-Destiny-loveaboveall.Namz94tingtingteeding-Ri...-Jia-..mishti_17HotMesskavya.b-Lostindreamsanitamalik-Jwalamukhi--Ami-ibelieveinpinkindiandoll89AreYaarnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Message to all my Fans..Love Kavi" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Awww...
M dreaming again exams or rather physics has taken over my brain

Oh gud to see u here and u r jus doing an amazing job
Your expressions r mindblowing
Specially ur one lines they jus crack me up!!!

Oh
And
I jus cant imagine u both hav joined in IF
Luv
Gunseerat

Edited by Gunseerat - 12 January 2010 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rach.

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, Kavi

We are loving the show a lot. Its different and its intriguing. The characters are nicely sketched and have various shades. They don't fall under a particular category and that's what makes them so real. All the characters are interesting and amusingClap

The cast is doing a wonderful job. As a newcomer, you are doing a tremendous task with your character. It is very impressive. Keep up the awesome work. The entire team is rocking!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarohi..nimrahincandescenceAreYaar

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
omg Kavi! Stern Smile

Yeah, I had a feeling the day would come when you read our insaneee msgs and posts about you Embarrassed I speak for myself and the rest of the Fan Club when we say it's all in good fun...we're not actually that crazy or 'stalker-ish' usually Embarrassed

But I am extremely glad that you read all the stuff that we say about the show. It's just such an amazing show, that we can't help but love it and the characters so much! Big smile Rohan and Isha both especially have so many glimpses of people that we know in everyday life, and so it helps grow attached to the characters Embarrassed But that's all due to you and Shruti who put in so much effort that we can't imagine anyone else being Rohan or Isha Embarrassed

Do keep stopping by and we'd all LOVE it if you posted every so often in your Fan Club as well Embarrassed

MeeraEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..-..Riya..-..Anhdara13SobtiObsession

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
 ShockedShocked

*SCREAM* !!! OMG this even better then getting your FB repliessssssssssss !!! Yesterday, Shruti & you todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! 2009 is just getting betterr & better !!!

KAvi thanks alot for dropping byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy !!! GOSH !! This made my day once againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!! & Kavi you deserve each & single appreciation love & support your fans give you coz you deserve it !!

Oh Yes & Welcome to India-Forumssss !! Please do keep visting & keep giving us surprises. :D

I am still kinda not over those replies & now thisssssssssssss !!! Thanks Kaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hug

Rema :)

Edited by Rema_Ranvijay-S - 12 January 2010 at 11:17am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..-..Riya..-..indiandoll89

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
And yup
welcome to forum

@melissa- buddy u r rite the chracter sketches r jus too new they r fab and everyone in the cast is so gud

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..-..Riya..-..

IF-Dazzler

..-..Riya..-..

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged
GOSHHHHH!!!!!!!.....SOMEONE PINCH ME!!!!!!...I'M FLYING I'M FLYING!!!!!!Silly...IS THIS A DREAM??...Shocked..IF IT IS..THEN I DON'T WANT TO WAKE UP..I WANT IT TO GOOOOOOOO ON FOREVER!!LOL

I ALREADY HAD A BIGGG SURPRISE WHEN U REPLIED TO MY WALL POST TODAY AT FB..!!..BUT APPRECIATING US HERE IS EVEN BETTER!!...OHH!!..I AM SO SPEECHLESS..I THINK OF SAYING SO MANY THINGS TO YOU BUT THEN END UP FORGETTING EVERYTHING WHEN I ACTUALLY HAVE TO..!!EmbarrassedLOL

AND FAN CLUB..!!..U R RIGHT BOUT IT!!..WE'RE ONE CRAZY BUNCH BUT WE CAN BE CRAZIER THAN THIS...ROFL

JUST LOVE YOU AND SHRUTI FOR SPECIALLY POSTING A MESSAGE TO US..IT MEANS A LOT TO EACH ONE OF US..YOU MADE OUR DAY,MONTH,YEAR AND DECADE!!..LOL...THANKS A TON FOR MAKING IS FEEL HEARD AND SPECIAL..!!Smile

LOTS OF LOVE AND BEST WISHES..GOD BLESS

RIYA

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Destiny-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top