YPNHK 12th jan written update

Ankita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
show starts with mathur house
chachi,leher's mom,leher,bittan are in dining table..chachi says tht definitely sumthing hapenned in bajpai house....TN bajpai definitely told sumthing....otherwise bhaisahab is such person who nvr performs any bad attitude with any1..he cant sady anything to any1....leher's mom feels tensed and leaves dining table....lehr and bittan feels sad.....
in bajpai house
sudha and dadi is doing sumthing.......deepa and her mom bina cums and says to help as it is shaadiwala ghar....dadi feels irritated as always....abeer is cuming thru stairs...bina calls abeer and says to show deepa uparwala rooms....abeer was like shocked .....he asks.."main?????"....dadi saves him by calling him to read out the list of things which bankey has taken from bazar.......at tht time bina starts talking abt previous day's incident in chamber....the encounter b/w mathur and bajpai....sudha says leave dis topic but dadi insists and asks wht hapenned.....then bina and dadi start gossiping abt kayasths and abeer felt irritated.........he says...."bas kijiye bina aunty aur dadi aap v!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jo ho gaya so ho gaya..aab purane baaton ko yaad karke kya fayda.....?????"he leaves and cums to his room....he then sees leher and bittan working sumthing on roof....he goes to her and says tht he wants to talk to u....lher says tht she does not want to talk to him..as for him their father got insulted....abeer says i wanna talk abt dis..i wanna say sry to u.....leher says kuchh cheezon ki maafi nahin hoti...if ur father told sumthing to me...i will nvr mind.but he told our father......and it gave me pain....abeer says jab tak aap mujhe maaf nahin karenge main yahan se nahin jaunga...guddan asys to pher khade raho yaha pe....leher leaves and guddan cums and said to leher tht he has not so muchh fault......but then leher stops bittan by rebuking her.....
leher and bittan doing sum work and discussing abt abeer..........at tht time chachi cums and says...."aaj kal valai ka zamana hi nahin raha.......bachhon ko bado akro aur woh wohi kaer jo unhe thik lage......dekho na madhav....jise uski father ne loan leke padne veja USA mein engineering...he went there and made sum relationship with a bengalee....here d sanskar differs...we nevr let ankur to meet with any girl..always made him busy with studies....so tht we can find d perfect bride for him.....(in my opinion,isiliye woh "ghochu" bana hain.....๐Ÿ˜†my ABEER is always rite.....)
abeer is waiting there but leher did not come.....bittan cums and says to leave but abeer insists.....then bittan says ek taraf didi hain jo aapke naam sunne ko taiyar nahin...aur ek taraf aap ho jo maafi bina hilenge nahin....u both are ziddi....bittan leaves and then abeer starts laughing and it shows tht he is standing on a mat with a jug of juice.......then he says to himself hum v kachhe khiladi nahin hain.....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒabeer enters into his room....which is on d room....and it starts winding.....at tht time leher's dupatta which was kept for drying on d roof.....cums to bajpai roof when it starts winding.....abeer's shirt's color and leher's dupatta's color was same..and a very nice bkgrnd music starts....d scene was awesum(i cant describe......i'd prescribe to watch out d video)...and then abeer goes to mathur roof and again he keeps dat dupatta at its own place.....but then due to wind.....it falls outside d house...
in bajpai house
TN,sudha,dadi,madhav's father and mother are discussing abt marraige....TN says if u give ur son proper sanskar then this thing will nvr happen.........madhav's father says we gave proper sanskar.......but this hapenned...madhav's mom was crying and she says...."us bangaliyan k liye woh humein v chhod ne k liye toiyar ho gaya tha..."and suddenly abeer is cuming in a fast.....all asks ....."where r u going lalla..."he does not reply and then he goes outside for tht dupatta....tht dupatta is stuck into the lamppost beside TN's chamber......abeer tries to catch by climbing thru d wall but at first unables but then gets succeded......and after getting tht dupatta....he couldn't keep d balance and then he just falls on a amabssedor car....and d driver asks..."subah subah marne ka shokh hain kya??" then sum1 cums from taxi and says "are mare iski dushman...."abeer was shocked......he says."madhav bhaiya aap???"madhav meets up d fare of taxi and then abeer asks...."how r u????"abeer says "i m fine..."then madhav asked abt dupatta but he anyhow avoids d question......madhav enters TN house and at tht time madhav's father was asying tht after dis marraige i guess none will touch d water of our house.......madhav says papa we had a condition tht u will nvr say this as hearing this rashmi's parents will b hurt........madhav goes to everyone to touch their feet.......dadi,TN,sudha.but all acts dumthing like tht k he is not so welcum here......abeer and madhav leaves and then dadi says..."look at this boy....us kal ki aayi chhodi k liye appne ma baap jinhone pal-posh akr bada kiya hain unhe hi vul gaya.!!!!!!!!!!"the soap ends here....

[precap:-madhav asks B B mathur to take gud care of her bride and her family.....B B mathur assures and says she will b treated our own daughter.......madhav feels glad ...at tht time abeer was watching dis outside d door...then madhav says he has cum with me..abeer says .."namaste"...]

if u like dis update,plz press the "LIKE" button

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikhsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.very well written
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the written update. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome Update dear๐Ÿ‘

So finally Madhav arrives and wow Abeer gets a chance to enter the Mathur house via Madhav as per the precap๐Ÿ˜‰...ab aayega mazaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
musatfadking thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update