Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivzi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: CuPiD-EffecT

heyyy guys.....i wana show u somethingg.....i requested for a ponds siggyy and orin madee tis onee

isnt it cutee??? i loveee the cheek pulling part so much....muah to aamir sanjee and thnkss to orin

wowieee......its awesum.....!!its too cute...!! n agen...u rokk orin...missin u!! luv u!!
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
@swetaa i lovee cuddlyy jaap...loll. yaa our wishlist is longggg....but chaltaa hai. heyy i also loveeeeee their other romantic medly.....ek main ek tu and the diwalii one....and the otherss also.
Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey dears...HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONs on the new thread... 🥳🥳 🥳🥳

Great going...👏
The Ponds siggy is adorable. Very, very cute! By the way I loved, all their romantic medleys and performances! I feel its their USP! They are wonderful dancers but in the soft songs their chemistry, expressions, lift etc are always a treat to watch on screen and enhances their dance even further! :-)
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shades-Of-Grey

The Ponds siggy is adorable. Very, very cute! By the way I loved, all their romantic medleys and performances! I feel its their USP! They are wonderful dancers but in the soft songs their chemistry, expressions, lift etc are always a treat to watch on screen and enhances their dance even further! :-)

i agreeee totally
Originally posted by: CuPiD-EffecT

i agreeee totally

Cool! :-))) Which is your favourite performance of them, out of the soft numbers?!?! (Outside NB3)
CuPiD-EffecT thumbnail
i liked their romantic medly in zee tv's diwali show....it was vryy romantic....vryy mushy and dreamyyy....likee how i lovee them
aish_punk thumbnail
hey..wts goin on?

the 1st page is simply awesome shweta!..

the avi's n sigs are awesome..so are the icons..

the VM's rock too!..but the 1st one has been removed by the author..so u can remove it too! 

Armu4eva thumbnail
Hey guys...was surfing the net for the update on Aamir Sanjeeda... just wanted to know..r u guys aware..did they attend the

'Lions Gold Award -2010' ??? i couldnt find any pics of our Super hot couple...
Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey..wts goin on?

the 1st page is simply awesome shweta!..

the avi's n sigs are awesome..so are the icons..

the VM's rock too!..but the 1st one has been removed by the author..so u can remove it too! 

Hi Aish! Was just talking about the performances ,Aamir and Sanjeeda did on romantic songs! :-)