Frequent Posters

Pooja922 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Originally posted by: kamna

pooja plz continue don't listen to thier stupid comments.ur fanfiction rocks

thanks kamna i am happy that you really like the fanfic😉
angad_kirpa2 thumbnail
Please continue Pooja. Your Fan fic is awesome. PLease don't listen to others comments that say bad things about your fan fics. I am really enjoying your fan fic please continue. Edited by angad_kirpa2 - 18 years ago
simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whtever!

guys are losers! if u had a life then you wouldnt read this fanfic. it's so stupid!!!!!!!! well if you want to be a loser and continue it's up to you! but i will tell you this i have a right to say wht i think cuz this forum is open to anybody! and pooja you are the one who said to tell you if we like it or not! so i am telling you, your fanfic suxs!!!!!!!!!🤢🤢

u could have just pm.ed  her  that was very harsh what u said u could have just been a little nicer if u didn't like it. like u could have said it needs improvement. but i think she is doing a fab job so plz continue soon pooja

Edited by Bhaskar.T - 17 years ago
Pooja922 thumbnail
Thanks tru capricorn...im glad that u like it!
Kajal741 thumbnail
uh....you have an issue! pooja you should report this person to an adminstrative! if we are losers then so be it! ur fanfic rocks!!!!!!!!! keep it up.
Pooja922 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajal741

uh....you have an issue! pooja you should report this person to an adminstrative! if we are losers then so be it! ur fanfic rocks!!!!!!!!! keep it up.

aww kaju thanks...and that is what i am trying to do...if anyone can get through please can you do it? thanks!
simply.me thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pooja i thought u must know my name by now. 😭
heena.
Pooja922 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tru_capricorn

pooja i thought u must know my name by now. 😭
heena.

i do but i wasnt positive...sorry....well i dont wanna call u by some wrong name lol...but thanks heena!
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simplyconfused

yeah well we are not stupid. We know this forum is open to anybody and you can say what you want to, BUT there is a limit! Yeah and there is no denying pooja said to tell her what we think, but if you dont like it then say it nicely at least!! She works hard on this! How would you like it if somebody insulted work that you workd so hard on! And as for us not having a life you dont! You are the one who is leaving rude comments.....That proves you dont have a life so you are coming here messing in others! Not everybody can write like Nicholas Sparks os some other famous writer ok? I mean for crying out loud she is 14!!! She writes way better then half of my friends that are 15!!! ANd if she continues she is not a loser. THat is showing that some idiot like you who has no life doesn't affect her. You really need to grow up!! I dont how old you are and i dont care, but that is really pathetic if you act like this.....Go get a life!!! We are not the ones who need it you do! And you need it badly!!

Don't get me wrong i am not forcing you to like it! BUt seriously you said you didn't likt it once and you left a rude comment. You got your point across. Happy? You dont have to keep on leaving rude comments. It seems like you hate it so much so dont come here! It is as simple as that.

Pooja dont listen to him/her whatever they are. I am sure a mod. will see this, and do something about it! DOnt let them get to you. And please continue soon. Everyone wants you too!

-Natasha

well said natu👏 ... i swear one more time he/she posts something they will seriously get it ...😡
Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: whtever!

it's none of your business about how old i am so mind ur own damn business! i was commenting pooja, not you!😡

it's a public forum, sweetheart. Just like you expressed you opinion, I did mine. besides, the "how old are you" was a rhetorical question. Trust me, I have no interest in how old you are. have a nice day. Edited by yeh_ada_143 - 18 years ago