Debate Mansion

If History repeats itself a World War is coming (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gengarjetty2

Originally posted by Summer3

Originally posted by gengarjetty2

err summer, what does a catchy phrase used in wwe promos have to do with the world war :P
Catch phrases from noteworthy individuals are useful.

I noticed that some members love History so I raised this topic. We have enough on religion and sex I suppose.
I came across the vid while doing some searches, generally man forgets the atrocities of war after a while and starts a new one.

no i meant history repeats itself

Ah the Karl Marx quote:
"History repeats itself first as a tragedy second as a farce"

I came across the vid with a similar title in youtube. this is what the one who made it wrote:

This is a new video I made, it's weird but if you look closely it shows are inner ways.

Many will wonder what's the point of the video... Well to be honest it's your point. What dose it mean to you? To me it's our lifes struggle to survive. I guess you could call me an artist. No canvas, but I got the center idea down. Don't judge it as a History movie, judge it as a survivor.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If History repeats itself a World War is coming (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

den1

den1

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Summer3

"History repeats itself" as the saying goes. If so, expect another world war and also another Prophet too.

Currently the likelihood of a World War is quite unlikely as the Super Powers seem to be on friendly terms and apart from the US no one else has a massive arms build up.
But anything can happen especially if the Iran situation is not carefully handled.

History repeats its' self ( war, war never changes )

worldwar-not for now.......may be situations may change after 10-15 years
prophet-that is a thing of belief not history

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 12 January 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

They are selecting candidates for world war 3.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

debayonVinzy

sameer.84

IF-Sizzlerz

sameer.84

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
yes, time is coming for a great battle between good and evil. the leader of evil will be anti-christ and leader of good will be imam mehdi. they are going to come soon.

the good will win against evil . its not a fantasy, those who dont believe....just wait and watch.

Edited by sam_84 - 13 January 2010 at 11:41pm

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam_84

yes, time is coming for a great battle between good and evil. the leader of evil will be anti-christ and leader of good will be imam mehdi. they are going to come soon.

the good will win against evil . its not a fantasy, those who dont believe....just wait and watch.

Interesting prophecy.
The term "MAHDI" is a title meaning "The Guided one".

Hadhrat Ali (R.A.) narrates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Even if only a day remains for Qiyamah to come, yet Allah will surely send a man from my family who will fill this world with such justice and fairness, just as it initally was filled with oppression." (Abu Dawood)

His Features

Hadhrat Abu Saeed Khudri (R.A.) relates that Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said, "Al Mahdi will be from my progeny. His forehead will be broad and his nose will be high. He will fill the world with justice and fairness at a time when the world will be filled with oppression. He will rule for seven years."

Other ahadeeth inform us that:

* He will be tall
    * He will be fair complexioned
    * His facial features will be similar to those of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)
    * His character will be exactly like that of Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam)
    * His father's name will be Abdullah
    * His mother's name will be Aamina
    * He will speak with a slight stutter and occasionally this stutter will frustrate him causing him to hit his hand upon his thigh.
    * His age at the time of his emergence will be forty years
    * He will receive Knowledge from Allah.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top