Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Samaira--- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh,I think he made her run in the early morning in her nighty as well...I wonder why??
Originally posted by: ---Sonam---

Oh,I think he made her run in the early morning in her nighty as well...I wonder why??

He wants to show her something which happens only at the hour of the day : magic of a rising sun...Considering SF's geographic configuration I guess i may be some romantic&astronomic interest -- Anyway that looks very sweet -

One question : what is written under SRK's name in the international's trailer???

3 kind of bubbles (mentioning awards I guess) entitled WINNER -- but winner of WHAT?
FF Best actor...?
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Maybe Lali some International awards he may have won or something,don't know...But too too cute when he takes he out in the nightie!!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Firstly...Folks...HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONs on the New Thread 🥳👏

Hey dears... did u guys get K-Jos tweet abt the 'tere naina' being aired soon??

KJohar25: Watch out for the release of Tere Naina Song Promo on My Name Is Khan Web Site

n found this link abt the airing of 'Sajda' making on NDTV

Originally posted by: adios

Lol.. Zaru love and attraction always has a little bit to do with looks and stuff.. its a natrual instinct. But I guess these days physical attraction has become a focus of cinema and long romantic dialoges and sequences.. which are straight from heart are attributed as mush.. Can you imagine an actress in these times with bushy eyebrows running through a wheat field.. haha.. Those were the times.. and they were beautiful.. and sweet.. I am sure you have seen these deleated scenes.. before.. But I still wanna post them.. Arent they cute..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xDrReGMJWY[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you thank you thank you thank you soooooooooooooo much for the video!
I have never seen these scenes before!
I love the flirt scene, gosh so adorable!

x x
princessparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the link Tanu! Yup we did hear that about Tere Naina! Can't WAIT!
Originally posted by: lalixlili

He wants to show her something which happens only at the hour of the day : magic of a rising sun...Considering SF's geographic configuration I guess i may be some romantic&astronomic interest -- Anyway that looks very sweet -

One question : what is written under SRK's name in the international's trailer???

3 kind of bubbles (mentioning awards I guess) entitled WINNER -- but winner of WHAT?
FF Best actor...?

Aaaah that could so be it! The sunrise ... that is SO ROMANTIC! Aww love it! And straight after that must be the scene where she's hugging him from the back and he's laughing and blushing! Aww!

---Samaira--- thumbnail

Is it that scene Meera....because I thought he took her out with her nighty on! LOL!!

Armu4eva thumbnail

@Adios.....awesome scene.......... DDLJ....ummm...luvd it

thnx for posting

princessparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Sonam---

Is it that scene Meera....because I thought he took her out with her nighty on! LOL!!

Yeeeah it is... she has a blue dressing gown on in that scene! Hehe!
---Samaira--- thumbnail
Oh ok....So this scene should be cute then??