Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.glamorous. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yeah i read it now thank uuuuuuu crys... ur such a sweetheart   hey but i thot krissh 2 was not happening?
awww u welcome dear and u more sweet :) no one is as sweet as u hehe... yup now after Kat reufsing it rakesh says he will think before making the movie because when he saw avatar it maked him think lol i want to see hrithik and katrina in a movie soon they both want to work together soon hope we see them ina  movie soon...

i hope Kat soon talks about her releases this year cant wait... hopefully the shootings for her next movies will start soon...

i am so happy for Katrina and the rest of the cast of raajneeti who is getting so much of praises for their work in the promo now i can see why VVC did remove the raajneeti trailer from his movie haha

sweet heart so sorry have to go now its late will tlak to u tomorrow tc bye have a wonderful day luv yaa loads

.glamorous. thumbnail

awwwwwwww crys...........gonna miss you........ takecare dear

im happy for raajneeti team ... they did a amazing job and it's showing in the promo

luv ya.. xoxo
ttyl

-Sky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pic of katrina at star screen awards

.glamorous. thumbnail

thankz manisha 4 da pic ...

.glamorous. thumbnail

B-Town and TV stars get together for TV show, CINTAA Sitaron Ka Jalwa. Marking 50 years of the Cine and TV Artistes Association, the show will be telecast on Star Plus from March 28 onwards.

The funds raised by the show will be donated to construct a hospitality-cum-utility center. The show is being organized by Sohail Khan and Jordy Patel.

Says Jordy, "The show's proceeds will go towards the construction of a welfare-cum-utility-cum-hospital-recreation area for all artistes -- junior, character and older artistes -- who have worked in the film industry. There are 6000 members in CINTAA and the center will be open to all. There's a plot of land behind the Dhirubhai Ambani hospital in MHADA belonging to CINTAA which has been lying vacant, this is where the building will be made."

The show will have nine hours of content split up over a span of six episodes -- each showing one hour of content. Apart from all the Khans (Shah Rukh, Saif, Salman and Aamir) the show will also have Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan, John Abraham, Akshay Kumar, Govinda, Hrithik Roshan, Katrina Kaif, Kareena Kapoor, Lara Dutta, Shahid Kaoor and others. Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir Kapoor are out of India and won't be able to perform.

Jordy further informs, "Instead of the usual song-and-dance numbers we will have a very different format -- from chat shows to stand-up comic acts. John Abraham, Chitrangada, Farhan Akhtar, Boman Irani, Tabu and Farah Khan will be some of the anchors. For a chat show, we might have Aamir having an exclusive chat with Shammi Kapoor at his home. It will be a celebration of Bollywood for six weeks. The show is called Sitaron Ka Jalwa. None of the actors are charging a single paisa for the show. It's a noble cause."

Johny Lever and Kiran Kumar along with other CINTAA members are spearheading the show. Johny Lever adds, "We are celebrating 50 years of CINTAA and this building will provide needy artists the much required facilities they had been wishing for. The last time CINTAA had organised such a show, was for the artists in 1992 when Mithun Chakraborty was the president of CINTAA."

.glamorous. thumbnail

Kat's Veet ad scans

(not sure if it's old or new LOL)

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hey e1..howz u???
congo on new fC..my first creation in dis fc..hope u guys will like  it...
n feel free to use ...

-kirulicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

After a loooooong time! Just got a bit time :P CONGRATS ALL! You guys really rock!<3 (: what's up??