WRITTEN UPDATE 11th Jan~~

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Ammoos! Updates will be my sahara this week because I can't stand all this weeping and the nonsense Maulik is about to unleash now that his "partner" has turned ex.
Thank you Uma. With Arjan gone now Maulik turns psycho. And Nanaji turns against Santu? Without giving her a chance to say something?  😲 

I am still not being able to digest this murder scenario at all. But if they somehow come out witht the fact that Arjan had mental problems from the past which were hidden from everyone then maybe it would make some sense.
Thanks Uma... Looks like one death is enough for Maulik... He isnt one that learns fast. Still no sign of our dear DM awaking...

Get Well Soon DM.. Lots of Love From All The Bandinians..Xxx❤️🤗
Thanks for the update Uma.

thank you for the update ,ammoos.  i am going to give it a miss. i am sad at Nana ji's attitude. Does he not knows his little santu?- seema
Originally posted by svmi

thank you for the update ,ammoos.  i am going to give it a miss. i am sad at Nana ji's attitude. Does he not knows his little santu?- seema

Svmi,

Nanaji went to thirtha yatra...looks like he left part of his functioning brain there

I thought he might look at this event from both side but no he only went with what he sad...

The only question I have for Nanji will be....

Will he be okay on seeing Santo in white sari as well.

Hi

Svmi,

Nanaji went to thirtha yatra...looks like he left part of his functioning brain there

I thought he might look at this event from both side but no he only went with what he sad...

Hi Anna

very well said. Look at Baa, she has not brought up Santu but is standing besides her like a rock. Even kaddu and shehsank who  have a very short association with santu, are also happy to give her benfit of doubt. But Nana ji?  this is going to be a vey sad and painful track. i do not know for how long DM going to lay on bed. Serial is life less without him.

seema   

Thanks for the update once i know theres been a happy ending then ill watch the epis and cos in the uk were 3 weeks behind so by the time the storylines changed on the computer it has just started here
Originally posted by anna44

Svmi,

so true they arent thinking with logic santu didnt kill arjan for a laugh