THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS-Isha/Shruti - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,
I'm so happy to hear back from you all. Thank you for your encouraging messages. So glad to see that the indian audience is not going to get fooled any more with compromised content and I'm even more happy that Rishta.Com is the first lot of shows that is aspiring to level with international TV shows.
Episode 3 is going to be super entertaining since Rohan and My college friend gaurav comes to Rishta and all hell breaks loose. Rohan and I have seriously funny scenes together.Even Huzaifa is from our college so we all have nostalgic moments.
Watch out for this one I'm sure this is the episode that will get you all hooked(fingers crossed)
Love and laughter
Isha/Shruti

sure shruti.....we'll defo watch d epi 3......n as u r describin it.....i think it will be a hillarius epi....eagerly waitin for it....!!......n hope u havin a grt time here...!!

wid luv

radhika

thats sooo sweet of you shruti always loved u as a host in comedy circus lolz u were rocking with shakeel lolzz and rishta .com u are tooo gud loving the show!!!!!! thnx for writing to us!!
Originally posted by IshaMirchandani

Hey guys,
I'm so happy to hear back from you all. Thank you for your encouraging messages. So glad to see that the indian audience is not going to get fooled any more with compromised content and I'm even more happy that Rishta.Com is the first lot of shows that is aspiring to level with international TV shows.
Episode 3 is going to be super entertaining since Rohan and My college friend gaurav comes to Rishta and all hell breaks loose. Rohan and I have seriously funny scenes together.Even Huzaifa is from our college so we all have nostalgic moments.
Watch out for this one I'm sure this is the episode that will get you all hooked(fingers crossed)
Love and laughter
Isha/Shruti

awww cant wait, already too eager๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thnx alot
Originally posted by IshaMirchandani

Hey guys,
Love and laughter
Isha/Shruti

cant wait im already sooooo eager๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wen will sunday come๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† lovely show and great performance by all... you rock! thnx๐Ÿ˜Š
Hi Isha ๐Ÿค— Thanks for your post on IF and your responses on pages 3 & 6!!! Rishta.com has made a GREAT start, will definatly keep watching the show!!!!
basically, if we fail uni/school...it's ALL the show's fault :P
this show is awesome, and it's so relevant and natural. there is no melodrama, all the emotions are played out so beautifully.
each and everything about this show is awesome, from the sets to the writing to the dialogues to the direction to the production values to the entire cast....lol i could go on and on.

also....to the person who does the clothes....i have basically loved all the pieces on you and kavi.

awesome show!

Thanks Shruti..Im gonna keep continuing watching Rishta coz u guys are justtt awesome๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

shrutiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
em dead em faint
i cant believe its youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
o goddddd
shrutiiiiiiiiiiiii meriiiiiiiiiiiii jaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnn
 u rocked the epi man
we will definietly watching ittt
love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

saba
Hey Shruti... I would just like to tell you that you and Kavi rock the show and love your show... Its an awesome show and I am really sad that it airs only one day a week but still I know that I'll get superb material when I watch it so the wait is worth it..!๐Ÿ˜Š