Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shopgirl1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i don't believe its her...i i do not !!! n ways its 2 early 2 say n ething gud/bad abt the show
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm SO glad I decided to find out about this show after seeing so many signatures/avatars of Rishta.com and Rohan-Isha on IF! I'm completely addicted to the show already, and I can't wait for more! The writing, dialogues, and performances are all outstanding, and I'm really looking forward to this show every Sunday! Keep up the awesome work! Hope to hear from you again, Shruti!
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IshaMirchandani

Hi guys this is Isha Mirchandani/Shruti Seth.
Just wanted to let ALL of YOU know that all of us the entire cast, director,DOP and the crew are so overwhelmed with your response. We've all worked really hard to put this show together and your response has made all our efforts pay off.
I've seen my brother Rishab Seth,the writer/Director of Rishta.Com work on the show for 2 long years and its so exciting when you discuss all the nuances of our characters and our interactions and dialogues. Its a huge pay off...believe me.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep watching the show regularly and do spread the word so everyone can finally have some great entertainment on TV.
Final words
A show only becomes a success because of its viewers and I'm sure YOU ALL will make this show a huge hit.
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
LOVE YOU ALL
On behalf of the entire RISHTA.COM team
Keep watching RISHTA.COM every SUNDAY at 8PM on SONY

@red......Word!!!!! Shruti, you have said the absolutely right thing. Finally some good entertainment👏. Rishta.Com is a very good show. All the characters are entertaining in their own way. Rohan-Isha are the center off course, but all the characters are just as amusing. Huzaifa, particularly has grown on me so much. The guy is awesome!

We just love the interactions between the characters. The fact that what Isha-Rohan have are appreciated by fans without connecting everything romantically is a big achievement itself. Otherwise fans mostly crave for romance....here we just want good interaction between characters and nice build-up😃.

Don't worry...since a concept like Rishta.com is somewhat very new in Indian Television, people may take some time to get over saas bahu dramas and accept this one. However, with time, people will get accustomed to watching something close to reality. This serial is a hope for us to set a new trend and help the Indian TV get over the non-stop cryfest and superficial love tracks

Originally posted by: IshaMirchandani

Hey everyone.this is what's amazing about you all.I put up a post less than 24hrs ago and there's already such a tremendous response.
Well I can promise you all the content storyline dialogues and performances will only keep getting better.and I can only thank rishab for that he's an absolute perfectionist when it comes to his script and direction.you guys are going to fall in love with huzaifa and ruchikas characters just how you love Rohan and isha.as for your apprehension about the show becoming boring after a few eps pls don't worry all 26scripts were approved before we started shooting so the storyline cannot be changed half way like in the case of most tv shows to boost trps.we've been shooting since the past 6 months for the show so our first 6-8 episodes are already edited and ready like how it's done with tv shows abroad and for this huge paradigm shift in tv one can only thank YRF.Reading your discussions I can say that the viewers are finally taking notice of good shows so I guess the risk was well worth it.
For now watch out for ep3 I'm absolutely sure you guys will love it.it's too much fun.some interesting cameos coming up in further episodes so watch out.
Cheers you ALL!

@bold......Ruchika and Huzaifa's characters are already getting much appreciation since the duo is so amusing😆. Huzaifa especially is a rockstar. Rohan-Isha are simply adorable😳. I am so glad about most of the episodes being shot ahead. This is so refreshing and well-planned/ executed. Original scripts should not be changed just to attract trps....good scripts should be accepted by viewers without the cheesy demands being incorporated.

Can't wait for the next episode. My best wishes to the entire RC team. Love you guys! You people are doing a great work👏
Edited by Melissa - 14 years ago
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Shruti, welcome to I-F!! U are just amazing as Isha Mirchandani,simply a delight to watch.. Love ur work from the Shararat days and even Comedy Circus too! Rishta.com is a breath of fresh air lets hope shows like this change Indian Tv completely and make it weekly oriented just like in US.. Where they stress on the quality and not the quantity! I have a question to ask.. 26 episodes for this season only or for the entire series?? I hope it does return next year too and u guys should even release DVDs after the airing of all episodes like abroad!!

Cheers and thank you so much for entertaining us! Sunday Nights won't be boring again! :)

Woot woot woot thanks for replyin back shruti
saba_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for replying..i'm loving this show..these are the types of shows that I wanted to see in Indian television for the longest time =)
Contradiction01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey....thanks shruti......so u also on IF....interestin.....!!.....waise if d story line is gud...d show has been put togeder well....den no on can stop it frm bein a hit...!!.....hope so it goes on like dis only...!!!...keep up d gud work..!!!

wid luv
radhika
Edited by kash_sajan - 14 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Rajveer-

Hey Shruti, welcome to I-F!! U are just amazing as Isha Mirchandani,simply a delight to watch.. Love ur work from the Shararat days and even Comedy Circus too! Rishta.com is a breath of fresh air lets hope shows like this change Indian Tv completely and make it weekly oriented just like in US.. Where they stress on the quality and not the quantity! I have a question to ask.. 26 episodes for this season only or for the entire series?? I hope it does return next year too and u guys should even release DVDs after the airing of all episodes like abroad!!

Cheers and thank you so much for entertaining us! Sunday Nights won't be boring again! :)

@bold: I think we all would love that, if it's possible! 😃 
-Ami- thumbnail

Shruti! Welcome to IF! It's just so awesome how you guys are connecting wiht us by joining IF and all. =D It just means so much.

You guys are just amazingly awesome in Rishta.com. I'm totally hooked to the shows and the characters too. =)

I've always been a fan of your characters, Shruti, and now, the role of Isha is added onto the list too. =)

Hope that you visit by once in a while. It'd be pretty sweet if you do. =) And hope that you like it on IF too. =D

Ami. =)

Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Welcome to I-F Shruti,

The show is absolutely wonderful and fun..looking forward to it. The concept and cast are mind blowing..love it! Hope to see you more often on I-F 😊

-erum