Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 9:58am | IP Logged
hi guys.....im here to update as no 1 has done it.....hmmm today was as bad as possible....
opens with sad akshara Cry crying.....everyone sitting in the hall with sad faces(like someone was dead,idiots) Angry Angry ...mamu came with wife n two full bags to leave the hous... Clap Clap ...
but not before he screwed akshara nicely telling her tat she is not sanskari n tat she forced her nandini to love mohit ROFL ...(i felt like getting into the tv n slapping him)....n aks crying buckets....mamu also screwed DJ telling him he has lost his respect n do n so..... Dead Dead Dead ....
n the best scene....mamu s kids touching naitik uncle s feet.... ROFL ROFL....
then akshara moves to her room....cries for a while.....guess who comes????
yes its "nandini"....to console akshara sayin" "mauka milte hi naitik se baat karongi"..(tat is after she leaves the house Angry Angry )...
cut to the hall....DJ,rajbana r leaving to office,aks tries to giv the lunch bag but gayatri mata stops her.. Confused Confused
while naitik s leaving.our very own he-man "MOHIT" comes n says he loves nandu n wants to marry her...ends on munna s face Wink Wink
(bhabhima n g3 opened their mouth as if there was murder happening LOL LOL )
precap:apna munna is coming late from office....n gayatri mata says munna ko ghar ka mahal pasand nahi hai looking at akshara......
hope u guys like it!!!!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

suectana327balienaitikankshaaaanandinisharma6sheenalk-Pravin-mahi06Payal25-renu-icy_devilshanta123123hideRichie..--Nishita--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "mamu stole the show in singhania zoo!!!" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
good update.....Thumbs Up

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
thanku renu di... Smile Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by karandeewani

hi guys.....im here to update as no 1 has done it.....hmmm today was as bad as possible....
opens with sad akshara Cry crying.....everyone sitting in the hall with sad faces(like someone was dead,idiots) Angry Angry ...mamu came with wife n two full bags to leave the hous... Clap Clap ...
but not before he screwed akshara nicely telling her tat she is not sanskari n tat she forced her nandini to love mohit ROFL ...(i felt like getting into the tv n slapping him)....n aks crying buckets....mamu also screwed DJ telling him he has lost his respect n do n so..... Dead Dead Dead ....
n the best scene....mamu s kids touching naitik uncle s feet.... ROFL ROFL....
then akshara moves to her room....cries for a while.....guess who comes????
yes its "nandini"....to console akshara sayin" "mauka milte hi naitik se baat karongi"..(tat is after she leaves the house Angry Angry )...
cut to the hall....DJ,rajbana r leaving to office,aks tries to giv the lunch bag but gayatri mata stops her.. Confused Confused
while naitik s leaving.our very own he-man "MOHIT" comes n says he loves nandu n wants to marry her...ends on munna s face Wink Wink
(bhabhima n g3 opened their mouth as if there was murder happening LOL LOL )
precap:apna munna is coming late from office....n gayatri mata says munna ko ghar ka mahal pasand nahi hai looking at akshara......
hope u guys like it!!!!

well done Thumbs Up

sheenalk

sheenalk

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update!!!!!Big smile
Mamu Ki Jai Ho!!!!!!Tongue

shristi0102

Groupbie

shristi0102

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
if i would be Akshara when Naitik would asked me why i didnt tell him he truth abt Nandini n Mohit i would've said that....Naitik aap apne khud ke pyaar so samajh nahin paaye to dusron ke pyaar ko kya samjhenge........koz if he would have undestood Akshara's pyaar he would hve forgive Akshara long time ago abt Rituraj n they would hve done their suhhag raat n not wating there time talking 2 each other....

n ya this was my POV...if any1 felt bad im sorry i didnt write this to create a fight or to hurt some1...

plzzzzzzzzz guys reply on my comment....

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shristi0102

if i would be Akshara when Naitik would asked me why i didnt tell him he truth abt Nandini n Mohit i would've said that....Naitik aap apne khud ke pyaar so samajh nahin paaye to dusron ke pyaar ko kya samjhenge........koz if he would have undestood Akshara's pyaar he would hve forgive Akshara long time ago abt Rituraj n they would hve done their suhhag raat n not wating there time talking 2 each other....

n ya this was my POV...if any1 felt bad im sorry i didnt write this to create a fight or to hurt some1...

plzzzzzzzzz guys reply on my comment....

is it written anywhere that wife has to discuss pin to piano matters with her husband. she didn't feel like telling him so what.. what is that to do with trust..? trust factor arises only when she loves someone and not telling him.. CV's please give something for the brain to think.. what crap you all are creating.. and call yourself as CREATIVE team..lol LOL LOL LOL

nidz84

Groupbie

nidz84

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Why cant that munna go to hell such a pathetic husband i wonder why doesnt he still sleeps with his mom look at that mere munna koh ghar ka mahol pasand nahi then the munna can bloody go to hell if he doesnt like so

Post Reply New Post

Go to top