Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

YPNHK 11th jan written update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
the serial starts with B B mathur entering TN's chamber......abeer is shocked to see dis..he runs to stop leher's father but fails.....B B mathur enters  TN's room and says dat ...."namaskar...main brijbhushan mathur...appka naya padosi..."abeer is watching d whole incidence from outside....B B mathur adds ....."i was in mughalsarai before.......lucknow is my own place......my brother also lives here......so i thought to get transfer here......." TN was feeling irritated and he showed lack of her interence in his words....he starts working sumthing with paper......B B mathur feels tht he is not at all interested in his words......B B mathur says....."yesterday i sent my daughters for sum attestation............my daughters told tht she has given papers to ur son...."TN looks at his son angrily...then TN said......"attestation can't be done as there is no originals.."then B B mathur says but yesterday ur son said tht it will be done...!!!!!!!TN says "he mite say tht but dont u know tht this is illegal.....u shud understand as u r aged......we nvr do any illegal work...we r very much well oriented about our principals....not like other govt. officers.......u didn't teach ur daughter well???he also adds ...."its not ur fault.....woh log jo dekhenge wohi to sikhenge naaa????????ek kam kijiye........aap apne bachhe ko aachhe sanskar dijiye........."B B mathur feels insulted......he says...."maaf kijiyega bajpai sahab....usulon k pakke hum v hain....aur jaha tak sawal hain sanskaron ka...to mujhe garv hain apne betiyon k sanskaron par....aur raha sawal corruption kaaa............to corruption is also there in d field of law also....TN gets shocked....B B adds........"i agreee tht there are lots of people in our govt. field who r corrupted but it does not mean tht all r corrupted....." he leaves saying all these things...TN becums angry and feels like tht k he is insulted.......he then goes to court being angry and said to lalla(abeer) tht be there in home when i will cum back home.......

moving onto the mathur house
bittan informs leher tht abeer is not able to do attestation.....papa abhi abhi gaye hain...pata nahin waha pe kya ho raha hoga......lher is tensed...at tht time....B B mathur cums back to his house and his health was not gud...his BP went high.....seeeing dis,leher's mom and chachi gets shocked and asks wht hapenned but leher's papa did not disclose anything...he says nthng hapenned...TN humare neighbour hain....when i went he offered me TEA but whereas TN nvr asked him to sit...he did not disclose dis thing...B B  mathur adds..."dulhan aaj hum naye bag lekar office jayenge........"leher's mom aksed...why????then after dis convo,when leher's chachi and mom leaves....leher's papa asks his 2 daughters whether they cleared it or not tht they have originals..."leher says tht she cleared it but abeer said tht it will be done ....leher start crying as she thinks tht their father gets insulted bcoz of her.........

next scene
abeer is sitting on his bike and telling his frnds tht whtever hapenned is not rite...frnds agrees to him and says why u didn't tell TN everything properly?abeer says ...."kya karein?TN k samne aate hi meri bolti bandh ho jaati hain..."at tht time TN's car enters and TN enters d house...seeing dis abeer becums conscious...pathaji just entering house...abeer stops him and asks wht hapenned......pathakji says TN is very angry....
abeer says his frnds to keep d bike and he enters his house....TN is sitting on a takiya....bankey cums with a bucket...he starts pouring water in it ....mistakenly he falls water outside of d bucket and then TN becums angry and says u dont know how to work properly........from kitchen dadi and sudha(TN's wife) suspects tht TN's mood is off...........chhutki cums to her mom and wants to say sumthing but her mom stops saying tht TN's mood is not gud.......chhutki and abeer watches TN maintaining a distance.....sudha cums and asks for food...TN says k usse bhukh nahin hain....sudha asks ."wht hapenned????'" TN says..."tht he has lost case.......in d mrng B B mathur came and said sumthing wrong...thats why dis thing hapenned..."dadi says "woh log to aise hi hain...bohot hi bartameez...."TN shouts at abeer........."suno lalla hum ek baat keh dete hain.......aj se tum unlogon se koi rishta nahin rakhoge....koi zaroorat nahin hain un logon se dosti barhane ki...."abeer says ....."woh do ladki aayi thi..."he couldn't complete....TN says ..."ladka ho ya ladki...kisise v rishtey rakhne ki koi zaroorat nahin hain...."the soap ends here

[precap:-abeer asks for forgiveness to leher......but leher says k kuchh galtiyan kabhi maaf nahin kiya ja sakta.........my father is insulted bcoz of u....abeer said i will not go from dis place if u dont give me forgiveness........leher says then wait forever....]

if u like dis update,plzzzz press the "LIKE" button.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

mrvlsmedhstanvi28reemadpandey1akshtha19nisnehER_ER_YAnitikashaashi18sashbsealed_lipsmsrkJaNa07shirajaKevasihuAnvi2009Ruhani..-Ritz-Prachi..sam.lunzajyoti06minuusurakshita-Aysha-AngelTeenbones88wida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "YPNHK 11th jan written update" in Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AngelTeen

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelTeen

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 10:21am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

-Ritz-

IF-Rockerz

-Ritz-

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the written update. Thumbs Up

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz