Uttaran

Ichcha is so contradictory

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rosie5

Rosie5

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 6:04am | IP Logged
When Veer was waiting for Ichcha that day and she refused to talk to him or even listen to reason telling him, that "You can cannot leave all other relationships behind for just one relationship" (roughly just translating it) I was so mad at her. She really is in no position to tell Veer off and order him around after causing him so much pain and ruining his life.
 Didn't she leave all her relationships behind for one- Tappu?
What about her relationship and respect for Ammu and Jogi? Did she even once consider Ammu's plea and obey her?
What about her love for Veer to who she had pledged to spend the rest of her life?
What about her friendship to Kuki when she had warned her to be careful?
Did she just conveniently forget those in her "blind love for Tappu"? (which nowadays is getting quite unbearable. I have never seen a character who is so weak and so trusting despite knowing what her "friend" is capable of)

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

uttaranfanorangeshwetalrl fanpinkdaisyvijaya_lsqueen_of_heartswhoa..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ichcha is so contradictory" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
rightly said...
iccha has no right to lecture veer .
because iccha has also put all the relationships at stake
just because of her one relation with tappu...
iccha is absolutely irritating and disgusting ...
expect her to do more when she is in hospital ..

pinkdaisy

pinkdaisy

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
exactly.....this ichcki chuhiya has no no right  to lecture veer. remember the dialogue...."sab kuch bhoolna padtha hai veer"""............... god i became really mad after hearing that!!!!AngryAngryAngry

first of, she has no no right to decide veer's life...i donno y she cant understand or the directors.ShockedShocked

when veer was sitting happily in the marriage pandal thinking all of ichcha, this ichcha sends tap water in place of her. now,she says he has to live life wid tap water as "tap water is his wife now and now should be his love!!!!!D'oh
i dont understand anything here even a bit....it wasn't veer's decision to marry tap water.... isn't it??? veer!!!!poor banda!!!

How wrong this is dictating someone's life
AngryAngryAngry

if she would have ran away from pandal,(tht also is a way of not getting married to veer!!!) and not getting tht tapwater married to veer, story would be different.

now ichcha feeling so bad for paras's death,wonder wat'd she do if veer died not bearing ichcha's insanity a.k.a "sacrifice for friendship-tap water"and his "forceful marriage with tap water????"Dead

the leading protagonist should be inspiring,meaningful to the viewer in these contemporary times.....we have come a long way from saas-bahu hitch and those dumb serials......

but this is just unfair for her to give "bhashan" to veer...saying we should forget everything. does have any sense while she doing all this??????Angry

i hope the directors take notice of this especially miss ichcha-the chuhiyaLOLLOL

Edited by pinkdaisy - 11 January 2010 at 8:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12vijaya_lsshonuu

smittu

Goldie

smittu

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
yes Icha has no rite watsoever to treat Veer like this, I pity him, how long will he sulk and suffer like this-- move on Veer , Icha and Tappu, both dont deserve u, there are lot of better girls on the face of this earth than the ever-sacrificing Icha and the ever-scheming Tapu....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12

Post Reply New Post

Go to top