inaugration of RIRO in sbs n sbb!!

Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys ,in sbb thy showed inaugration of RIRO....sara,ali,nisha,karan were there wid rajan sir,kinshuk,alok nath,arshad warsi was the spl guest.....karan s family was also there....parul too was there...i could see many ppl from bidaii....but none from YRKKH... !!!
n thy showed thm having all delicioius foods...thy both kept on eating..
in sbs...it was all same......
Edited by karandeewani - 14 years ago

thnks bt u r behaving rude.................agar yrkkh sai koi nhin aya to as main karan ki kiya ghalti.

Originally posted by ash4friend

thnks bt u r behaving rude.................agar yrkkh sai koi nhin aya to as main karan ki kiya ghalti.

u r right 😛 😊 😃
we dunno, may b they were not invited, varna koi toh aata!atleast Mamaji wud have attended, right Renu di? 😆
almost everyone was ther from bidaai team...n "NONE" from YRKKH....tat shows he isnt so close to them....n he was quite happy...like dint talk abt his co-stars...may there is sum other reason...this is just my POV....no offence guys...
Thanks for the information!!!!!!!😃

thnks.................i dnt thnk ki karan has not invited anyone frm YRKKH team..................he is not like tat...........may b they are busy..........

guys he is not bad in reality

Originally posted by karandeewani

almost everyone was ther from bidaai team...n "NONE" from YRKKH....tat shows he isnt so close to them....n he was quite happy...like dint talk abt his co-stars...may there is sum other reason...this is just my POV....no offence guys...

may b u r rgt bt it may hpn tat they are busy..................in shoot
@ mahi06
u may b correct...but just felt it...

I too think that they might be busy with the shooting or something else,that's why they couldn't attend it.