Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Karan Mehra at his acting school launch (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karandeewani

wonder why thy r so happy....????? doesn make sense to open a acting school wen thy themselves dont know the "A" of actingLOL LOL ..sara is fine at acting ,nisha ,wat to say abt her....she acts so badly tat she isn even seen anywer in TV ,films bahut door ki bat hai ROFL ROFL   ..n aur karan....he can act a lil...thy r making fun of themselves Thumbs Down .....tats alll.........no offence to anyone....just my POV...   sara is lukin gorgeous....n nisha is "only gud at giving poses aur footage khana"....n karan is lukin nice...did karan invite his co-stars ???

well i saw sbs/sbb n i didn't notice the invitees..but yes, nishaji did a HUGE favor to ALL of us and specially those who will join their school of acting in the hope to learn something n waste their hard earned money, by saying that "she will not be teaching in RIRO" ROFL , "she's still too YOUNG" ..

nyways Ali n Sara were rocking, a very cute couple...Karan was okay..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Karan Mehra at his acting school launch (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PCRocks

IF-Rockerz

PCRocks

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky9

PCRocks : thank u so much but please provide me d linkpleaseeeeeeeeee

Link for what?

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

wonder why thy r so happy....????? doesn make sense to open a acting school wen thy themselves dont know the "A" of actingLOL LOL ..sara is fine at acting ,nisha ,wat to say abt her....she acts so badly tat she isn even seen anywer in TV ,films bahut door ki bat hai ROFL ROFL   ..n aur karan....he can act a lil...thy r making fun of themselves Thumbs Down .....tats alll.........no offence to anyone....just my POV...   sara is lukin gorgeous....n nisha is "only gud at giving poses aur footage khana"....n karan is lukin nice...did karan invite his co-stars ???

well i saw sbs/sbb n i didn't notice the invitees..but yes, nishaji did a HUGE favor to ALL of us and specially those who will join their school of acting in the hope to learn something n waste their hard earned money, by saying that "she will not be teaching in RIRO" ROFL , "she's still too YOUNG" ..

LOL I really want to know what made these people come up with this idea Silly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nivedayrkkhluvinangel

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Originally posted by _charu_

LOL I really want to know what made these people come up with this idea Silly

I was wondering the same............... Shocked

pinky9

pinky9

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PCRocks

Originally posted by pinky9

PCRocks : thank u so much but please provide me d linkpleaseeeeeeeeee

Link for what?
4 d pics yar

sippy_a

Goldie

sippy_a

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hey ppl if smbdy is dng new thing u all shuld encourage dem
& iwish all de sucess 4 all of dem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ash_Arshi

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sippy_a

hey ppl if smbdy is dng new thing u all shuld encourage dem
& iwish all de sucess 4 all of dem

i totaly agree with u sippy.i had wrote it in some other post tht why r u people discouraging thm?????
they r doing new its awesomeClap  Clap Clap  Clap Clap  Clap Clap  Clap  Clap Clap 
i wish u alll the best karan n nihsa
koi karan aur nisha kai saath ho na ho im with thm n i wish all the best .keep doing.ClapClapStar

Uk_Princez

IF-Dazzler

Uk_Princez

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
This made me laugh out loud...ROFLROFLROFL
People who can't act themselves are opening a acting school,
looks like a stunt to raise YRKKH and Bidaai TRP's. Thumbs Down

Hope the people who attend this "Acting School" acually learn to act. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top