|Incognito Critics 102| Invites Only |-New Warning 95 - Page 7

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by x.sonia.x

thats the worst! 😡 when u actually expect sumthin.. sadness..

hows this?

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!key lime pie!!!! *imagines the dog munching on it..gets all depressed*...hell,at least i get to check out the picture
🤣

Hah, cute? My foot! I have had similar experiences with my neighbor's dog, lizard, cat, etc. Now all I say is that I am allergic to those creatures. My neighbor and her dog are in a relationship I suppose, and every time she takes him for a walk around, it's not on a leash. Naturally when I see the dog, I get nervous with it's hideous chocolate color and drools, then the owner goes, 'Don't worry, it's just a baby.' Yeaaa, I don't get how a dog approximately the size of a donkey can be considered a 'baby'.

I have not been great with cats either because once when I was 8 back home, a cat bit me for no reason. It came as a shock. Maybe the cat thought that I stepped on its tail or whatnot, but I had to get six shots since it was a stray one.

an apple just doesnt equal pie! 😔
i will just stare at the pic also..

zainuuuuuuuuu
u mentioned lizard and my mind jumped to ur story/adventure
good times 🤣
cats and dogs should simply not exist
my apt complex is full of stray cats that ppl think its fun to feed in front of my apt
they totally freak me out

Haha Sonia, well my perfect schedule would be to sleep for 12 hours a day, and not go to a building that resembles University with hideous looking instructors. But life is not that pleasant *sigh* I just need one more hour, but I'm not sure what I want to take.

Yaaaaaaaaa, lizard story. How can I forget. We were watching Rakhi Ka Swamvar at 2 am., when a lizard conveniently showed up at my place. Good time those were.

Word, cats and dogs do need to exist, and even if they do in populated areas with other animals such as humans, they must be on a leash.

Sonia, have you seen 3 Idiots? You and Chandu are Amir Khan fans, so I wanted to know what you thought of it.

Originally posted by zainab25

🤣

Hah, cute? My foot! I have had similar experiences with my neighbor's dog, lizard, cat, etc. Now all I say is that I am allergic to those creatures. My neighbor and her dog are in a relationship I suppose, and every time she takes him for a walk around, it's not on a leash. Naturally when I see the dog, I get nervous with it's hideous chocolate color and drools, then the owner goes, 'Don't worry, it's just a baby.' Yeaaa, I don't get how a dog approximately the size of a donkey can be considered a 'baby'.

I have not been great with cats either because once when I was 8 back home, a cat bit me for no reason. It came as a shock. Maybe the cat thought that I stepped on its tail or whatnot, but I had to get six shots since it was a stray one.

@bold 🤣...i swear!! people shouldnt be allowed to have pets more than 8 pounds in weight.i mean,i could very well get myself a snake tomorrow and put a placard on its head "dont worry,he doesnt bite" ...u got bitten by a stray cat!! thats awful! when we were children there was this horrible rabies vaccine which consisted of 14 shots straight to the tummy.it has been changed to the newer vaccine which consists of just one shot though.must have been painful.my sister was bitten by a dog and mom took her to get the shots.she kinda sneaked out when no one was looking.well u can imagine when mum got home and she got the lashing of  a lifetime...the whole neighborhood heard it😃

hmmm..he does look like a total bheekhari in these pics 🤣..

no wonder the topic got locked

Edited by mjhtac - 14 years ago

Welcome to IC, Baz and hi Sanjana . =)

Lol I hate dogs, mostly because they scare the crap out of me. Over the weekend I had to go to this lady's house for a college interview and she had a dog. As soon as I ringed the doorbell, the dog started barking realllly loud and I FREAKED. I swear, if this wasn't about my future then I would've never stepped into the house. I started to stutter and sweat right outside of the house and when she came, I don't know why/how, but I told her I'm allergic to dogs. (is that even possible?) 😆 I did not enter the house until she sent her dog upstairs but yes, I did feel like an idiot.
Edited by indn inn0cence - 14 years ago
Ok, where's Riya and GG? I'm officially addicted to Gossip Girl.
Originally posted by D-M-G

Hello? Koi hai?

...................Sanjana yaad hai na?

OMFG!! SANJU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! Are you ok?? You're father had sent me a message on IF about your accident. I'm so sorry to hear, but how are you? Are you ok now? You were greatly missed!
LMFAO L MFAO LMFAO Adi's post cracked me up, more so than Mayank's overtly constipated expression.

Is everyone here watching DID?? Who's you're favorite?