Rishta.Com

Entire season already filmed in advance?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Have all the epis for this season of Rishta.com already been shot in advance?? I recall reading this Tellybuzz article and I realized something:

However things brightened up and Kavi started to like the humdrum of daily-life in Mumbai. He says, "I started going for auditions which helped to break the feeling of being alone in this city. And for the past eight to nine months I've been shooting for Rishta, so that's helped me overcome my homesickness a lot. I've made a great bunch of friends here on the sets. Now I can say that Mumbai is my home and London is my vacation home (smiles)."

@bold: Kavi's saying that he's been shooting for this show since 8 or 9 months....which is quite a long time...so does this mean that the epis have all already been shot well ahead of time?? That would surely be a first on Indian TV LOL LOL ....I think this is a good thing actually....none of these ppl are running on last minute deadlines...

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

gunjankapoormits002Anhdara13-Hina-i.luv.chocolateMelissanimrahMaz.-Anaya-EloquentAutumn.mimi0295Ozymandiasaish_punkincandescencemadsSobtiObsessiontingtingteeding-Divyaa-anitamalikkavya.b-Ami-indiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Entire season already filmed in advance?" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Good that you pointed out this line. After reading the article even I was thinking that they must have completed shooting for the entire season.

I am really glad that they have shot so many episodes since that would disable any influence of 'unconventional' demands from fans :P As of now, we have to tak whatever they giveClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mits002Anhdara13nimrahBazingaincandescencekavya.bAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa

I am really glad that they have shot so many episodes since that would disable any influence of 'unconventional' demands from fans :P As of now, we have to tak whatever they giveClap

LOL word, Mels! Wink LOL ....No undue influence or random demands for 'hawtness' can work now....it's out of their hands LOL LOL ...and yes, we do indeed have to take whatever they give....interesting turn of events LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MelissanimrahBazingakavya.b

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Good that you pointed out that part..I believe then they surely have shot many epis so far..which is great..no more last minute things..lets see how the first season goes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
yea i noticed tht too!..which is a great thing..cos they dont need to compromise on their story just to meet the TRP demands or anything....so we get to see wht they have originally scripted on screen..

its expected from production house like YRF to be organized and plan things ahead..

and i think we all will enjoy whts in store for us Wink Big smile

AreYaar

Aarohi..

IF-Dazzler

Aarohi..

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
YUP.ur rite

.Rinnie.

IF-Rockerz

.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Well yes, When I first found out these are going to be weekly I had a doubt maybe these shows will be made like how American shows are usually made or showed or whatever. I think unlike our daily shows, These weekly ones are going to be in seasons, If Season 1 is right now and they have already filmed for it then once this season is over or right now itself then they will start filming for the next I guess and we have to wait for some months until the next season, like how American shows work mostly.

I don't think I have seen any shows in indian television much nowadays which come on only once a week and have seasons....
I'm pretty excited to see how they might end the season, Or will they have some sort of ummm.... what was that word? Yes! major Cliffhanger

P.S: Is that a BONES siggy Nureat? I LOVE the show BONES Embarrassed , But I didn't get to watch it much because of sis Cry LOLLOL

Edited by Rin03 - 11 January 2010 at 12:44am

AreYaar

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:12am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

AreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.