Rishta.Com

Jan 10th: Things get more entertaining :-)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
I enjoyed the first epi of this show as well and things just got better with the second epi....If anything, Rohan and Isha have grown on me more than ever :-) What really helped this epi was that every character was entertaining in a way....most notably Huseifa who was a huge improvement from the first week's epi where although he got some scenes with Rohan, there wasn't anything much memorable about them.

Anyways, going point by point....my fav. bits in the epi today were:

1) Huseifa's cost cutting schemes and the ramifications LOL LOL ....this was woven very entertainingly into the epi...especially little moments like when he so excitedly rambles to Rohan about how he's trying to figure out cost cutting the telephone costs by making ppl finish their convos in 5 minutes and making NOTES in advanceROFLROFL .... That too on RECYCLED paper ROFL And Rohan's EXPRESSIONS in response to thisROFLROFLROFL

and then the way he rebukes Ruchika so much for spending all that money and makes her pay it back and insists on giving her a Late L tag also....lol.....I liked how they tied it up towards the end with Huseifa realizing that he's figuring out these schemes cuz he feels like he has nothing more to contribute to the company....his convo with Rohan in that scene was nice.

2) Rohan....throughout the epi....whether it was his scenes in Isha's office where they bicker about what kind of guy to find for Rashmi...his comments about ppl who study psychology in college being a little khiske huye...lol...and Isha's expressions in response to this.....and then a brief moment of insight where he asks if she had a fight with her father.....to later on in the scene when Isha asks him to call Rashmi about fixing the time to meet that guy and he whines in this REALLY adorable way, "mann nahin kar raha...tum kardo naa"....LOL....and Isha then makes the call in exasperation mumbling to herself about why she bothered to get into this '50-50' partnership...lol....and then scolds him to get off the table....haha...Isha was in hitlerni mode in many scenes.

And his response to when Isha asks him why lied to Rashmi and told her that the guy called her 'aeri gairi'....and he goes, "Kabootarni ko zameen pe laa raha tha"ROFL

The Rohan-Isha scene at the cafe where they keep a little bet about whether the guy is ditching Rashmi or ordering coffee....really cute....especially the way Rohan makes a face at her first when she refuses to keep a money waali bet and then ends up losing only...haha

And it was hilarious how he was trying to search for his watch in Gauri's apartment....mainly his expressions....they are too adorable...when he gets caught, when he's trying to get past that guy mopping the steps...lol....such random cute antics....and his expressions when Gauri says to him that she won't take him back...hahahaha....I just LOVED his expressions there...that 'eeeks' sorta expression followed by a 'remorseful' one when she turns to look at him....haha

Kavi is doing a FABULOUS job...his expressions are really entertaining.

3) Isha.....a lot of today's epi dealt with the turmoil Isha is going through mentally since she's found out that her Dad is dating another woman....that too someone 20 years younger than him.....this irritation somewhat spilt over into her work as well cuz she was snapping at Rohan more often today and even later on, the way she loses patience with Rashmi and scolds her outrightly....but by the end of the epi, it looked like Isha was moving a bit towards reconciling herself to the situation....given that she repeated that dialogue about reality to Rashmi in a thoughtful manner.

The epi was better than the first one cuz there were more amusing interactions b/w Isha-Rohan....Huseifa was really funny and there was an overall better flow to the epi.....the only thing I still think they can improve on is the cases in question.....especially the principal client they usually show....they all usually seem to be somewhat shallow ppl.....we should get slightly more insight into them if they are the central story of an epi.

All in all though, I really enjoyed today's epi :-)

Edited by nureat01 - 10 January 2010 at 8:28pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mrz_92manggi28chronicAnushamits002divya_07ShiningStar18Maz.sarah1024-.nandini.-nimrahAnhdara13VeeeDeeeMelissai.luv.chocolate-Ravjot--Anaya-incandescenceRagMastahowzzatlavenderskiesOzymandiassonali.19281tingtingteedingindiandoll89notfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Jan 10th: Things get more entertaining :-)" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

howzzat

IF-Sizzlerz

howzzat

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
A very nice post indeed! Seems like someone with a Psych major has written it :P But yes it was entertaining , I mean ofcourse, everyone's been waiting to watch this week's episode ever since last week! This week, was ok, IMO last week's episode can have multiple viewings but this week's doubt it.. Otherwise who knows next week's might just be even better than ever!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

manggi28

VeeeDeee

IF-Rockerz

VeeeDeee

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Haha.. i totally agree with yu nureat!
I mean kavi has improved alot and his expressions are shooooooooooooooooo ADORABLE! :$
Makes me smile(: Lol
I just love him
And all the scenes were really good
especialy Rohan-Isha's scenes.
And Huseifa was just flippin hilarious LOL
Hes a good entertainer
From all that, i loved todays epi
Especially Kavi :$ Lol

AreYaar

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Yeah...I liked today's epi it sure was entertaining..esp with cost cutting thing issue and all the expression especially by rohan were too good..lol I also liked the way he hurt rashmi's ego by calling her aeri geri..LOL.. Rohan and Gauri scenes were cute as well..LOL...I was kinda surprised with Naina's change of attitude..thought she would be upset and cry over Isha's father's shoulder but I liked the way the matter ended as of now..Big smile..overall totally worth watching episode..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manggi28AreYaar

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
nureat..Word to everything you said!...agree 100% completely!...this epi actually felt kinda better than the previous..and like you say these two- rohan and isha have really begun to grow on me too...they need not have too many scenes together in an epi...but whatever they do have the chemistry is damn good Big smile....and its better for the way the storyline progresses..

and also yes the clients they show are kinda shallow...and at times it seems like they are trying hard to act out the scenes...maybe they should get better ppl to play these cameos Tongue...

great post!

AreYaar

sarah1024

IF-Rockerz

sarah1024

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Oh boy, you have such a good memory ... so much happens during each episode of this show that I find it hard to remember most of the moments and dialogues. LOL! Embarrassed

Loved reading your analysis!

mits002

PyaarSe

IF-Sizzlerz

PyaarSe

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
ok. i was gonna postpone watching this till tomorrow but ur post is totally making me wanna watch it now, and i will! thanks anu lol

AreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
@Vidhi: Yep, Kavi was really adorable....he's improving for sure :-)

@erum: I liked that scene too....Rashmi deserved to be cut down to size there and the way Rohan does these impulsive childish things in b/w....it's funny....haha....I was also surprised by the way Naina spoke to Isha in that scene cuz she seemed like a pretty mellow, easy-going person in the scenes before that....lol...but maybe she had finally had enough of Isha cutting her off I guess :S....but yeah, it was a really good epi...deffo has repeat watching value :-)

@maziya: Thanks! :-) Yep, I think the pace was good in today's epi....Rohan-Isha's interactions were cuter than the last epi....lol....and I agree, they need to find better actors to play the clients....that girl playing Rashmi today...firstly she was kinda scary looking (no offence to the actress :S ) and on top of that she was BLANK in so many scenes :S lol....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

manggi28Maz.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.