Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Gauri, Rohan's ex was just soo....different and funny! I really liked her. =P

I really loved the way she was commanding and Rohan would just like go quiet. LOL She'd be like "chup" and he'd go quiet. The funniest part was when she fell and when Rohan was helping her, she was like "haath toota hai, pair nahin" LOL

And even at the hospital when Rohan's offering to take her back to her home, she's giving this attitude and all. LOL She was just so cute. Especially when in the end she gives up and says yes for Rohan taking her home. LOL LOL LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_BeautifulPinkSugars-iPayal-SobtiObsessionindiandoll89

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gauri was so cute! =P" in Rishta.Com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I agree she was for sure cute..and I liked their entire scene too..I liked the part where  she hands him the watch...that was sweet..and then agreed to have him drop her

-Ami-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ami-

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...erum...

I agree she was for sure cute..and I liked their entire scene too..I liked the part where  she hands him the watch...that was sweet..and then agreed to have him drop her

She was looking adorable when she handed the watch over. I think she muttered a silent sorry too, right? And I loved the attitude she was keeping up with Rohan. =P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsession

indiandoll89

IF-Addictz

indiandoll89

Posted: 10 January 2010 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I totally loved her! Tongue I think she's adorable....the acting just seems so real as to how she behaves with him and all Tongue

But yes her handing him the watch was totally cutee Tongue

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
She makes me laughBig smile That whole scene made me laugh actually cuz of how she treated him and how he reacted. I loved the part when he was looking through her things and she comesLOL

SobtiObsession

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

i.luv.chocolate

IF-Rockerz

i.luv.chocolate

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 11 January 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
hahaaha i knowwww i love her actingggg... ahahahah i know i was LMAO When she said that line "haath toota hai, pair nahin" looooooooool !!!

She is also in Life Kare De, Where she hosts the 3 fans! I was like omg she is the same girl !! I cna't remmber her name but Karan J mentions her name in both epi;s !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SobtiObsession

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
OMG yes yes!! she was soo cute.

especially in the first epi when hes like "i love you rohan and i hate myself for it" awwww!Embarrassed

no tears or melodrama, she stole his watch insteadROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.